Multi account and account sharing

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
Beowulfneo

Multi account and account sharing

Post by Beowulfneo »

I have recently posted on the forums an incident that is the pennicle of cheating on world 1, its and in fact and old world, several accounts are now used by 1 to 2 players, I had one such player decide it was in her best interests to use two accounts to attack me, I have post her identity on the forums along with submitting a ticket, several have been sent about said player, however nothing has been done, even taunting me about the fact that she cannot be caught, blamed, banned or touched digitally by firefly, unfortunately now I have to take a different approach, I have sent a 16 page letter to an editor working for IGN network gaming. In this letter I listed several instances over 7 years of gameplay from multi account usage, skype threads, voice recordings of players using different accounts razing players on other accounts, Interdiction being sent to other players, farming on accounts, complaining that accounts have no resources when given to them, have to farm them up, several tickets have been sent, even to the point of having an account given, with all details, and they simply look the other way due to being able to get paid, I am leaving the game as I am just fed up with the lack of fair, gameplay, on world 1 you will not survive unless you have the ability to cheat, I also submitted a screenshot of a player with 76000 card points, he has not spent a dime on the game for this, however they request that we give them currency legally for ourselves to have the ability to play. Its beyond fair gameplay or pay to play, its downright cheating, and IT HAS TO BE STOPPED, they may just say things to discount what has happened, however the evidence is there, and he has it. the player using said accounts is El Gentel 2 and smunshineprincess. Hope you handle this firefly, as this post is no joke.
MiladySkye

Re: Multi account and account sharing

Post by MiladySkye »

Beowulfneo wrote:I have recently posted on the forums an incident that is the pennicle of cheating on world 1, its and in fact and old world, several accounts are now used by 1 to 2 players, I had one such player decide it was in her best interests to use two accounts to attack me, I have post her identity on the forums along with submitting a ticket, several have been sent about said player, however nothing has been done, even taunting me about the fact that she cannot be caught, blamed, banned or touched digitally by firefly, unfortunately now I have to take a different approach, I have sent a 16 page letter to an editor working for IGN network gaming. In this letter I listed several instances over 7 years of gameplay from multi account usage, skype threads, voice recordings of players using different accounts razing players on other accounts, Interdiction being sent to other players, farming on accounts, complaining that accounts have no resources when given to them, have to farm them up, several tickets have been sent, even to the point of having an account given, with all details, and they simply look the other way due to being able to get paid, I am leaving the game as I am just fed up with the lack of fair, gameplay, on world 1 you will not survive unless you have the ability to cheat, I also submitted a screenshot of a player with 76000 card points, he has not spent a dime on the game for this, however they request that we give them currency legally for ourselves to have the ability to play. Its beyond fair gameplay or pay to play, its downright cheating, and IT HAS TO BE STOPPED, they may just say things to discount what has happened, however the evidence is there, and he has it. the player using said accounts is El Gentel 2 and smunshineprincess. Hope you handle this firefly, as this post is no joke.
I can tell you how this ends . . . FF will do nothing to stop the cheaters. I've complained about multi-accounting, account sharing, bot use, card point hacks etc. for years. At the end of the day, all it gets you is the status of Forum Drama Queen and people * off that you had the audacity to report them. You can send solid proof and they still do not act. Fact is, cheaters cause legit players to spend more trying to defend against the serial cheaters. It's more lucrative to turn a blind eye.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I think FF have given up chasing cheaters from this game.

Its like they barely put any effortnin these days. I think they aremore focussed on there new game stronghold next and are just happy to rake in any profits from people buying crowns.

The game is corrupt as * now I am onlynglad the only money I have put in has been for tokens every now amd then, id hate to be a legit player paying for crowns and then come up against people using every dirty trick under the sun
Beowulfneo

Post by Beowulfneo »

Well all the admins have to do is ban all the players who post in my forums posts, especially the one with all the nice language, you know the ones that should be banned but they don't even moderate language anymore.
smushinempress

Post by smushinempress »

You sound like a little spoiled brat with no valid proof of multi account use. You’re just mad because that little behind of yours is being whooped. When the war started between us, you had so much talk from that mouth of yours, egging us on and talking about killing us in game, but now you realized that you are no match for us, you want to go to every single forum to complain about account use. Just come and continue to get that lovely whooping. I thought you were quitting? Why are you here?? LOLLLL BYE BABE

Smusht babe
smushinempress

Post by smushinempress »

A 16 page letter? Who has the time to write a 16 page letter over a game?? Dude, get a life! Smh.
Beowulfneo

Post by Beowulfneo »

Yep tickets everyday, you seem to be online over 20 hours a day, either you have no life, or have a lot of fingers pressing sunshines buttons.
Beowulfneo

Post by Beowulfneo »

This is the thing I still haven't been figuring out, I know your using the mobile app, that's how you just ided your village when it was blown open, why are you guys iding so many villages. All day, yet you have 2 min response times, when I figure that information out, then ill be inspired, right now, I converted all my villages, deleted all the defense building in those parishes your holding, and just waiting, I guess you will just sit in front of your comp everyday for next 2 years, as this will be a long war maam, and no I did not talk big, I don't apologize for defending my house.
Beowulfneo

Post by Beowulfneo »

Wait a minute, WHOOPING, 6 on 1 with two going nipples to delete everything in the parishes, online 24/7, why do you need so many for one player, answer that and then you might win a cookie, tbh, its lord dex's brother, you know lord dex, the guy who got whipped by house 17 in less than 12 hours and ran for the hills, you guys are something, talking smack, when you outnumber someone, by the way, how much gold does el gentel have?

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”