Building Castles

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
KingdomsWilliam

Building Castles

Post by KingdomsWilliam »

Hello,
I just finished building a catstle and before starting the others thirteen to build, i would like to ask u if i can somehow build the same castle in every village instantly or easier???
Sgt.Gucci

Re: Building Castles

Post by Sgt.Gucci »

I do not think so, I believe you have to place every tower, moat, ballista, etc etc one piece at a time.

There is the option to memorize infrastructure but I am not 100% sure, I believe it saves the moats, and killing pits, not the entire castle, I could be wrong though.

I have built every castle one piece at a time, one by one, just copy the 2nd like the 1st and so on.
"Know its gotta name but I don't know what to call it"
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

I know of a complex way to do it but it is a bad idea to have all the same castles anyway some parishes can have more balistas than others same goes for turret and some might even have bombards and tunnels.

But what you can so is save your infrastructure for your main castle find the save file for that in your appdata/stronghold kingdoms/ I believe somewhere like that then make not of it. next save infrastructures of your next castle find that file, replace that file with a copy of the other file you had earlier.

A lot of headache for nothing in my opinion but doable.
Sgt.Gucci

Post by Sgt.Gucci »

Mainly just a big headache, I suggest just building them one at a time, your own way.
Sgt.Gucci

Post by Sgt.Gucci »

It helped :idea:

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”