Age 3 House 5 Winner of Ireland

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
abhuabhi

Age 3 House 5 Winner of Ireland

Post by abhuabhi » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:43 am

Hello Everyone i m glad to say that i m proud of H5 that at the end of the age we won Ireland .. this is glory for us only 5 members of H5 done this ..and people of different houses who knows who they are .. :lol:
This is one of the greatest achievement of H5 since we start war against H4 in this glory ...Saintsone is the greatest HM i ever being with and i m proud and lucky that i m working under Him ...
this means a lot for Us infact other members who helped us in this i m thankful for them and try to support them in future also :D.

Thanx
Abhuabhi

abhuabhi

Re: Age 3 House 5 Winner of Ireland

Post by abhuabhi » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:53 am

Here is the picture ..of H5 winners of Ireland ...
Attachments
fqiyXNG.png
fqiyXNG.png (521.34 KiB) Viewed 1504 times

saintsone

Post by saintsone » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:06 am

Thank you Abhuabhi for your kind words. I wish to thank those that have stood by us against overwhelming odds as without YOUR support we would not have kept what we had and gained new territories since we declared war on Serruntiss. H4 chose to make it a house war but I thank those in H4 who remained out of the war as they were not going to support a bully who razed so many inexperienced players in the dead of night like the coward he is.
Thank you to all honourable players in the game who make it a wonderful experience. Brickbats to those that supported bullies. There were not many of them but H4 contributed by blindly supporting them and attacking anyone that tried to fight back against them. That is forever to H4's discredit. See you all in the next AGE.
saintsone

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:12 pm

It's too bad you guys had to be such poor sports last age. Saintsone, you were held in high esteem by many players as the ID on one of your villages proved. You have lost the respect of many players since that time.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Kedavra

Post by Kedavra » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:43 pm

Congratulations to the great job you guys have done.

You have successfully waited till the war was in a very late stage and at the point of time where nobody in H4 cared anymore you have bravely taken a few counties. That is an absolutely respectable war you guys have fought. Oh my...

df enes df

Post by df enes df » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:54 am

You finaly saw how easy it was? I told you so many times how easy they were to defeat and the only thing you did was backstabbing us.

The only reason why H4 has fallen was because of H17.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:20 am

said the backstabber....

Don't be surprised when you get stabbed in the back by others, you are a master of it yourself. I had pretty much forgiven you for what you did but to come on here and cry about getting backstabbed yourself.... lol you are too much.

ImageImage

df enes df

Post by df enes df » Wed May 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Omg David, look, House 4 Declared war on me! I didn't start it, they did! I had enough chances to raze you but I didn't raze you, I only sent you excom so you wouldn't disturb my monks to take the county. I have never backstabbed anyone, if you can find someone who I did backstab, than tell me who it was!

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Wed May 07, 2014 8:41 pm

Well I have a mail in which you said specifically that you had no intent to take hertfordshire and within a fortnight you did just that. Call it what you want but I considered it a backstab at the time. Regardless, it's good to see you back. :)

ImageImage

Serruntiss

Post by Serruntiss » Wed May 14, 2014 9:47 pm

DavidSpy wrote:It's too bad you guys had to be such poor sports last age. Saintsone, you were held in high esteem by many players as the ID on one of your villages proved. You have lost the respect of many players since that time.
You hit the nail on the head David, Saintsone has lost the respect of most players in w1.
Sad that people choose pixel lands over respect but oh well :)

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”