New player looking for fraction

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
vortex315

New player looking for fraction

Post by vortex315 »

Im a new player just a few weeks old, currently 3 villages and looking for a group of people to play with. World 1, Down county area. I would like to play with a large group of people to really learn the game and I can download ventrillo or what ever commincation device you would use! I am rank 15 and have decent knowledge I think so far! So any big fractions looking for people! Message me!
iammerlin

Re: New player looking for fraction

Post by iammerlin »

ur always welcome into h17.
vortex315

Post by vortex315 »

Ok cool! So house 17 is accepting but what fraction do I join? Just any in house 17 or are there certain ones that take in new players better or anything like that?
iammerlin

Post by iammerlin »

if you join h17 im sure there are many h4 players who are just itching to raze a new player. on the other hand u will learn to be a great fighter who is to be feared in this game. also if u want i can get my faction general to send u an invite.

david: we are fighting a loosing battle.... the war has yet to be lost tho.
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

A new age (age 4) is about to start in this world instead of listening to Iammerlin in this matter you should make friends with the players surrounding your area because age 4 faction and house will be deleted and restarted anew. And house being able to have only 60 people in age 4 it will be very difficult for a house to dominate it will probably more be smaller areas dominated by a house instead.

Because of this, it is likely to be more important to be friends to those near you than an ex h17 enemy of most of the world.
Jeremiah

Post by Jeremiah »

H17 isn't fighting a lost war, unless you are counting the glory race, which I doubt most people care about anymore.
iammerlin

Post by iammerlin »

yes david....cant wit til the tide turns
StormQueen

Post by StormQueen »

Being pretty new to the game myself I've been observing with interest how the 'political map' works and how people in general play. Again being new I don't bring any history or old grudges to my perspective.

A little reading of this forum and this thread itself is quite illuminating.

So a new player is immediately told that if he joins H17 he will be razed. That implies that the old strategy of 'target the noob until he quits the game' is in operation. Is that REALLY how you want to play.

Also .... well it's a wargame but almost everyone is either trying to join one side or hide behind them so they can play farmville. My assumption is that the new Age 4 rules were intended to split things up so that conflict was more evenly spread but it would seem to have failed miserably. Instead everyone jumps on the same bandwagon. The other result unfortunately is a lot of players who present themselves as not only arrogant (which is ok in someone who can back it up) but also rude and apparently believe that allies can be used (or their parishes 'borrowed') or attacked whenever convenient.

It's a game so it's about having fun with people whose company you enjoy. Winning is always nice of course ... especially if you feel you deserve it. Maybe though it's time people took a long hard look at who deserves what.
Lawlmaker

Post by Lawlmaker »

Yeah theres always those few players per world that never give up and end up fighting the whole world for a few ages, I couldn't handle more than 2 months of that, worst experience Ive had in this game haha.

Props to those who stuck it out.
W4/W6/EU1/EU2/USA1/HERETIC/GLOBAL1/CHINA1/GLOBAL5
emplexity

Post by emplexity »

DavidSpy wrote:@ Lawl

In case you missed it http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 75#p150775

:P

You're mean
#1 knob in world 1

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”