Age 4 Bs

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
kwud

Re: Age 4 Bs

Post by kwud »

i didnt bother reading.

i think everything is a good idea.

the feedback seems to match with things i read on the forum.

i would give specific examples but i am too lazy,. for the weapons, refer to kamikaze village jumpers, they hop into a village, but the weapons in the parish, and hop into another village with those weapons., now with the no buying weapons at market rule this requires more skill rather than money.

for lowering faction amount, thats a huge complain in every worlds forum. everyone hops into one house and that house dominates. just because you have 2000 friends doesnt mean they should all get into one house. work for it wimps.

ive seen 4 or 5 forums asking for new ways to fight, new castle structures and all that sort of stuff, if you want to know what a bombard is wait till it comes out.

requiring more money for interdiction makes it more a game of skill rather than farm and fight farm and fight. hey im outa faith points, guys im not fighting anymore until i get back to 100000 faith point ok. month or two later., hey guys i rejoined the fight, let me capture something and id it for a month hehe.
-thats exactly what happens with low interdict cost. theres no skill in it just hiding and making everyone * off.

i really dont see what people are complaining about. sounds like firefly finally stepped up to make the game more difficult and all the whiny kids decided to join the forum to complain about it.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

lol @kwud, alwauys to the point.

You do have great point about kamikzee village jumpers though. Instead of buying weapons, why dont people start pillaging each others weapons. :-)

Theres always some inactive to pillage from and when you have 40 villages producing shi* loads of weapons I am sure its not huge problem, just pop another production card, :-)

as for factions maybe 3 is to small I think 6 would be just right,
BrokenAngel79

Post by BrokenAngel79 »

fabio_10 wrote:Nice for all but i dont agree about trading weapons...how can i restart to play if i cant buy weapons? I'lll be razed after three days of peace...not happy for this.

snickers awww come on fabio you know its fun lol

on the other hand yeah totally agree with delta seriously FF reconsider this * its bull and you guys know it who the * even needs a house when you can literally be like ok i got these 3 parishes 2 to 4 supports hey look i own the world! yeah no sorry not really all that cool
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

The changes are going to make it a little harder for the dominate group to stay in power, but it will most likely still be a game of who can kiss one groups back side the most, instead of largely independent group competition.

This world has been under one house for how long? I do not think the behavior of the player base in this world is going to change overnight.

For this world to grow it needs new players, but I see nothing in the new rules that would make this world attractive to a player who wants a fair shot at starting a faction, and growing from the ground up.

The three faction rule is going to limit leadership opportunities and make the world less attractive to new players, in addition to many of the other disadvantages mentioned here.

These dead worlds are ripe for the taking with lots of opportunity for good leaders that are otherwise shut out of leadership in their worlds, if only the game changed to make players feel it was worthwhile. Unfortunately this age did not make such changes.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
fabio_10

Post by fabio_10 »

BrokenAngel79 wrote:
fabio_10 wrote:Nice for all but i dont agree about trading weapons...how can i restart to play if i cant buy weapons? I'lll be razed after three days of peace...not happy for this.

snickers awww come on fabio you know its fun lol
Ahahah fu i still love you ahahahah
KamMik

Post by KamMik »

20 people per faction... lol...
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

If people play their roles then it shouldnt matter if you can buy weapons from the market.
Shouldnt get mad at FF because you can't farm in your single overpowered house anymore (even though I am trying to get into h4 to win the glory race for other world goodies)
delta2k17

Post by delta2k17 »

Lol, seriously? There's always been at least 400 players In h4 in the past. 3-4 years except for the h18 war which we dropped abit I do believe. But 90% of those same players have been and stayed h4 so how the * do we fit 400 loyal h4 players into 60 players?

You're so dumb just because your point of u wanting to join h4 for prize, which you won't. And saying we jump into here to farm our counties. H4 wouldn't have won without the original h4 players....
Kedavra

Post by Kedavra »

Agree with you delta. But the original H4 players wouldn't have won without those who joined in age 3 either.
Lawlmaker

Post by Lawlmaker »

Having loads of fun in the 4th age on w4, by far my favorite age without a doubt.

Factions and houses are small because of you farmers like to group up and play farmville every age, this will split you up and maybe force you to fight each other once and a while.

Notice people complaining about not being able to buy weapons, simple fix guys and gals, pillage neutrals and inactives around you with peasants, 9 out of 10 times you'll come back with a ton of weapons.
W4/W6/EU1/EU2/USA1/HERETIC/GLOBAL1/CHINA1/GLOBAL5

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”