World 1 Info

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
Trait

Re: World 1 Info

Post by Trait » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:37 am

Well - I have to say thank you Davidspy and the other supporting the idea of a NOOB starting on World 1 :)
I finally have found some good and devoted players who shared some hints and helped me out.

So yes, it is all about the time even though the activity (chat, communication) is quite different from other MMORPG I have been used to play until now.
Nothing wrong, it is just about being used to it.

I do not attack offliners, inactive people etc, I prefer to help and support my Faction.
For now I am just to weak to think about attacking, I do prefer to understand the game mechanism and max out my first village.

Thank you !

Regards
Trait
World 1
H 3 - Semper Fidelis

Haludza

Post by Haludza » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:27 am

I dnt know what others have said, but i wil like to give my opinion.

I teach this game to alot of players. Still many players are in contact with me.

World 1 is good if you are starting new in sense you can grow there faster. But along with this it will be hard for you to achieve things which others have already achieved. Like it will be hard for you to get high ranks in the leader board you will have to work very hard for that.
But if you have good guidnce and stuff then world 1 is best place as it will allow you to learn and play faster than new worlds.
i know a person who is cp in 2 months without using much cards. So its easy to rank up here in w1.
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”

pkdevine

Post by pkdevine » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:15 pm

Leaderboards are just there for personal satisfaction and don't give you true indication of how good someone is. Saying that I finally got my diamond fame achievement today :D

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:58 pm

pkdevine wrote:Leaderboards are just there for personal satisfaction and don't give you true indication of how good someone is. Saying that I finally got my diamond fame achievement today :D
Congrats, after two years I have yet to get mine. :lol:
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Haludza

Post by Haludza » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:42 pm

Well sometimes they do tell you how good the other person is. Like is someone tells you " Donot do this , you cannot raze him that way." And when you check he has iron firestarter you can tell him to shutup simply :D
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”