change in finding multi accounts?

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
beer wench

change in finding multi accounts?

Post by beer wench »

the following is a new message when reporting for multi accounting:

Thank you for expressing your concerns. New security measures have been adopted to hinder the impermissible usage of game accounts to unfairly influence critical aspects of gameplay. While we cannot divulge specific details about these systems, we would like to assure you that the fairness and integrity of the game are of foremost priority to us and accounts which are flagged by our systems are reviewed by members of our team to prevent conduct which is in violation of the game rules. Third party reports are not considered in this process, nor are we able to provide you with any information about another player's game account or its status.

Does this mean you do not need anyone to report if they suspect someone is using another account?

emplexity

Re: change in finding multi accounts?

Post by emplexity »

Pretty much, yes. They are probably sick of people spamming them crying about people cheating when they already have automated systems in place to detect that stuff.

PS:

Hey beer wench, long time no see :)
#1 knob in world 1

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy »

It means FF wants you to stop making ticket reports for other players. :P

It's like ticketing support and saying "hey, please unblock playerxxx, he's innocent!" :D
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Chinip

Post by Chinip »

From what I have seen the new system is not picking them up any better than the old system and now well it would be easier just to remove the ban on multi-accounts rather than say something is being done about them.

As David said FF aren't interested which is a shame as I just bought a load of crowns and feel somewhat cheated now

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy »

Chinip wrote: As David said FF aren't interested which is a shame as I just bought a load of crowns and feel somewhat cheated now
That is most definitely not what I said. I said FF wants you to stop making ticket reports for other players, meaning player X shoots a mail to player Y and says "hey brah, plz report player A and B for they is multi account and is cheat!".

That is a third party report.

Actually, shortly after I posted my penultimate post I was informed that the OP had been spamming support with baseless reports so that's why she got the above message.

ImageImage

Chinip

Post by Chinip »

So there is a point to posting about alts after all?

I ask as I am certain that there are still alts in play, incidentally, just a few hours ago someone was saying that whilst they didn't cheat they took their hat off to those that do. Not someone in H15 before anyone pipes in but it does show a worrying trend with a certain group of players.

Being a cheat seems to be something to be respected in certain parts of the world, maybe I am just a prude and it is my own cultural bias making me think that the cheats should be removed from the game?

In fact now I think about it sparks off an idea, why not publish a list of all the people banned because of cheating, they do it for other games so servers admins can keep the cheats off their servers, why not for SHK?

Maybe this would cut cheating down because of the old "they are cheating so I will too", you can see that FF are dealing with the issue then maybe it would worry the cheats enough that they would stop? especially if FF banned all the accounts for a repeat offender.

Or is this just too obvious and open?

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy »

Chinip wrote:So there is a point to posting about alts after all?
Of course there is and, as I already pointed out, the OP in question had been spamming support with reports of alts without evidence of any sort. Accounts by themselves are not "cheats" it's the players that misuse the accounts to cheat. Some cheaters are very skilled and will sometimes assume the identity of an actual person with their own PC and static IP. It's almost impossible to persecute these cheaters because they are so good at doing it, usually their downfall is bragging about it on mail threads to faction members.
Stronghold Kingdoms Game Rules wrote: Any account which breaks the rules below is subject to being blocked or banned from the Stronghold Kingdoms servers. In the event that an account is blocked or banned, no refund will be given. If you have any questions on the rules below, please contact support at support@strongholdkingdoms.com

1. Players accounts use

Players may not have more than one account per game world.

ImageImage

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”