A new Player's thoughts

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
King Drifyt

A new Player's thoughts

Post by King Drifyt »

I've been watching my dad play for months on this game and it looks exciting and all the stories he tells me of his day to day battles, but when I play I cant seem to get anywhere close to what he can do which is where I think this game fails for new players, I've been playing now for maybe 3 months in the limited time I can have the computer and have gotten no where near what he is able to do. I cant even kill a wolf camp yet and just wondering how long before I am able to do the things my dad can do.

Dellwyndria

Re: A new Player's thoughts

Post by Dellwyndria »

Hi
Have you asked your Dad for help ? Advice ? He can see what your LvL is and maybe give you some tips .

Try not to get frustrated it will take out all the fun. And after all its a game and suppose to be fun.

King Drifyt

Post by King Drifyt »

My dad is not well an in hospital so I can play a lot lately :(

Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

I am sorry to hear that ! Ask some members of the faction you are in. They can help. Also scout the Den first and that will give you a idea how many pike and archers you have to send.

King Drifyt

Post by King Drifyt »

thank you for help im not in faction but I started talking to aperson in my parish and they are helpful

Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

Good that will help a lot. The game would be quite boring with out interaction with others.

shadowsouls12

Post by shadowsouls12 »

also USA1 started about 40 days ago. you might want to try playing on that server. the wolf and bandit camps are smaller. there will be more chances to fight rat castles. then world 1. also you will get the benefit of all the parish buildings sooner or later. this is age 3 and only the buildings shown in the parish give benefits. USA1 is in age 1. you get the benefit of buildings that have been finished and deleted.

King Drifyt

Post by King Drifyt »

I might look at new world thank you does that mean this world isn't good for me? my dad plays on this world so I figured it would be ok but it does seem really hard I liked stronghold crusader one of my favourite games

shadowsouls12

Post by shadowsouls12 »

you will get lots of honour on this world and get ranks a lot faster here.

play in both worlds. each are different and have different maps.

King Drifyt

Post by King Drifyt »

I will take a look thankyou

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”