Noobs who trash parish buildings for fun

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
Haludza

Re: Noobs who trash parish buildings for fun

Post by Haludza »

I am an all time world 1 player :)
I know you and your whole faction very well. I know what you and your faction does in war and i know what others do with you, and after knowing it all, i would say only 4 words.

Stop crying, And enjoy
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”

GreenOgre.

Post by GreenOgre. »

wow, seems you are the smartest guy in this game. I bet all your answers came from magic ball. Go and learn how to speak and treat people.
Cry baby, kid, stop crying - all your sarcastic insults are soo poor. You are like an old god without tooth, trying to bite a piece of meat but doesn't know how.

I'll enjoy,

Thanks
GreenOgre. wrote:
Haludza wrote:I am an all time world 1 player :)
I know you
btw, you don't know me at all.
Last edited by DavidSpy on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged Double Post

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy »

Perhaps it's less crying then it is an inability to "take it like a man". My deletion of the parish guild was for strategy, not fun. By reason, if the parish was less useful and/or desirable the Sheriff wouldn't be as hard pressed to hold it. It's kinda like ransacking jumper villages.

Some may consider my tactics underhanded but it's for them to decide if they will engage in the same behavior or limit themselves to an playstyle template similar to an AI. What I've done isn't illegal in any SHK playbook I've read.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

GreenOgre.

Post by GreenOgre. »

DavidSpy wrote:Honestly the topic of this thread is centered around whining, not to mention I was indirectly called a noob. So who's calling who names here? My deletion of the parish guild was for strategy, not fun. By reason, if the parish was less useful and/or desirable the Sheriff wouldn't be as hard pressed to hold it. It's kinda like ransacking jumper villages.

Some may consider my tactics underhanded but it's for them to decide if they will engage in the same behavior or limit themselves to an playstyle template similar to an AI. What I've done isn't illegal in any SHK playbook I've read.

whining??? hehe funny

Why don't you go and check who is in that parish? btw deleting of that building you mostly hurt yourself bc you hold the parish now, and when you would need to send an attack, there will not be cats. So is my question, why would you do that, instead of using your enemies parish and hit your foe??? You said it's tactic, but I'd say it's stupid, bc you are not a jumper. If you would be a jumper then yes, that would work, you can go through a county then jump in every single parish and do your strategy things. But you are sitting there, keeping that parish, which is useless now.

Haludza

Post by Haludza »

Every one here can see who is crying.

People on SHK have made some rules...

1) If your team member or you do multi accounting you laugh , enjoy and admire that person. But if your enemy does it , you start screaming, this is what is called CRYING
2) If people cannot kill somone, they start screaming, look this guy is multi account of someone and will start accusing some of their enemies being the owner of that account.
3) If your faction members delete guilds they are doing a great a job and if your enemy does it with you, you start screaming "this is bad, u have no honour"

Be a Man and face what is reality, if he deleted your guilds you have the delete option as well.
I never said this option is not annoying but just try to think, What ever you do in war is to annoy the other party it is not to have them pleasure, if razing villages was a pleasure why would you raze them?

Face it and enjoy it.
While on the meantime you have all the right to say that you dnt like the rule and you can complain about the rule here but accusing people who are making use of the rule is something called crying.

EDIT : forgot to write.

I never said you know me, i said I KNOW YOU, And I KNOW YOU AND YOUR FACTION very well. In this game knowing doesnot mean to know your name and how you look like. It means to know how you play.
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy »

GreenOgre. wrote:whining??? hehe funny
Check my post again, I amended the whining comment.

You honestly don't know what I have planned, at this point everything you just said is based upon conjecture. Now that I've said my piece, and have neither the time nor inclination to further justify my actions to you, feel free to rehash and/or critique my decisions.

Look hard because the more you think you see, the further the truth is from your grasp.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

GreenOgre.

Post by GreenOgre. »

Haludza wrote:Every one here can see who is crying.

I never said you know me, i said I KNOW YOU, And I KNOW YOU AND YOUR FACTION very well. In this game knowing doesnot mean to know your name and how you look like. It means to know how you play.

Read my post again, I quoted your post, those are your words (I know you). So again you don't know me at all, you might know my FL and some ppl in my faction, but you don't know me. We didn't fight against each other and how would you know how I play? Magic Ball?
Last edited by GreenOgre. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”