Noobs who trash parish buildings for fun

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
Chinip

Noobs who trash parish buildings for fun

Post by Chinip »

Since FF changed world 1, so parish buildings have to be redone from scratch if removed, there has been an increase in intentional wrecking of parishes.

I am wondering if it would be a good idea to name and shame the players who think this is okay, I dont know if this would stop them but it would at least let everyone know who these vandals are.

Comments

DavidSpy

Re: Noobs who trash parish buildings for fun

Post by DavidSpy »

All is fair in love and war I say.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

GreenOgre.

Post by GreenOgre. »

DavidSpy wrote:All is fair in love and war I say.
What would you say if I come to your home and smash your car???

Please explain what you have done in UK W1 England/Buckinghamshire/Quainton parish.

As a moderator you MUST be an example to everyone in this game. You shouldn't have done that.

Shame on you!

FoolishOrc

Post by FoolishOrc »

obviously smashing his car would be illigal while deleteing stuff in the parish isn't.
Deleteing everything in a parish takes days anyway, and you dont lose any flags.

How is that any different from deleting capital castles anyway? The majority of SHK players do that (In your house too).

*whats up GO?

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy »

Whatever happened to not naming names? :lol:
GreenOgre. wrote:What would you say if I come to your home and smash your car???
Your bleeding heart emotions intrigue me, you complain that I have damaged your property and yet you consider it completely ethical to enter my house (village) of two years and burn it to the ground? Great analogy, irony abounds.
GreenOgre. wrote:Please explain what you have done in UK W1 England/Buckinghamshire/Quainton parish.
How about you explain how you were unable to protect the parishes of your Sheriff from vandalism? In case you didn't notice we are at war.
GreenOgre. wrote:As a moderator you MUST be an example to everyone in this game. You shouldn't have done that.
I am a shining example; I don't cheat, never have, never will. I am loyal to my friends, courteous to my enemies and willing to help those in trouble. Nowhere in the rules does it say it's illegal to delete the guilds in your parish.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

GreenOgre.

Post by GreenOgre. »

Hey Orc, nice to see you around LOL
Trying to shame this DavidSpy. I really don't care if someone removes parish castle, for easy gold or flag raids. But why would people do such a snaky things like removing buildings in the parish? It's stupid and childish action.

DavidSpy has done that to my friend in UK W1.
England/Buckinghamshire/Quainton parish. He has deleted the "Siege Engineer's Guild". It would be ok, in 1st age, but in 2nd-3rd age if you remove building you will lose it benefits, so you have to have research it again. See my point now?

Lawlmaker

Post by Lawlmaker »

I see it as a smart move, as most of the time an invader wont have control of a parish consistently, removing the parishes ability to create catapults means it likely wont be flipped while he's sleeping and used on him.
W4/W6/EU1/EU2/USA1/HERETIC/GLOBAL1/CHINA1/GLOBAL5

Haludza

Post by Haludza »

Cry babies.

It not like i am siding with davidspy but what is true is true.
AS david stated EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR.

Tell your friend to leave the war and go to farming and save his parishes.
Its a war kid, and war make you loose and gain both at the same time. When razing a village do u ever think that the guy who owns the village how much effort he has put into it? it takes more effort to make a village than to upgrade a guild. Still you raze him, and if his village is in war his parish is also in war. Stop crying about it, and enjoy the war.
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”

GreenOgre.

Post by GreenOgre. »

Haludza,

What world do you play in?

The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

World one, he does. So do I, part time. In other worlds, I've deleted non-complete guilds in the first age, and completed ones in the second.

It is great fun, watching your enemies waste resources on trying to rebuild their parish that took them so long to re create... That I destroyed in a few seconds! That's the part when you get an angry mail afterwards! :mrgreen: gotta love doing it

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”