Fallacies of the 3rd Age Changes

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
Sir Xman

Re: Fallacies of the 3rd Age Changes

Post by Sir Xman »

as a player of several worlds it seems that the only truly fair thing FF can do with new worlds is to not have accounts be inclusive. What I mean is that the cards and card points from W1 can't be used on USA 1, or W8, or W7... you get the idea. What you have from one world cant transfer to another as far as cards and card points.

As to the 3rd age I do like a few of the changes the extra honor is nice but since W1 is less than a week into 3rd age and someone has 30 villages already there is either a serious flaw, the player hacked (not accusing just stating a possibility) or this guy is the biggest farmer in the game.

What would really be great is being able to remove parish buildings and keep the bonus like the first age.
Xman General Order of the Honey Badger
Chief Sinner of the House of Sinnners
Retired Sheriff of Dyfed
Retired Governor of Mid Wales
Retired King of Wales

apofis

Post by apofis »

Sir Xman wrote:as a player of several worlds it seems that the only truly fair thing FF can do with new worlds is to not have accounts be inclusive. What I mean is that the cards and card points from W1 can't be used on USA 1, or W8, or W7... you get the idea. What you have from one world cant transfer to another as far as cards and card points.
Agree!!! I think the same way. Because ok they buy cards fine be heavy carder in this world, but if they want to do this in new world so they have to be with 0 card points and if they want cards they have to buy it again. It would be the best update for this game ever. Why? Ok for me maybe its nothing because i will only play on W5 and i dont spend money for game but for new players this would be very good because old players with thousands just ruin new world. So yes i think they should make cards and card points only for 1 world just like premium. If you buy cards or card points in W1 so you can use them only in W1. I hope they will make this someday.
Grand Duchy of Lithuania - Mighty Baltic Force
Push us and we will crush you.

House 6
Grand Duchy of Lithuania

World 5

countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Sir Xman wrote:as a player of several worlds it seems that the only truly fair thing FF can do with new worlds is to not have accounts be inclusive. What I mean is that the cards and card points from W1 can't be used on USA 1, or W8, or W7... you get the idea. What you have from one world cant transfer to another as far as cards and card points.
I think this should also go for quest rewards and rewards given for winning glory rounds. It is easy right now to just play part time in many worlds doing the quests and joining the glory winning house to get rewards that can be used in their main world. This gives a false impression of a world power house's actual power.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768

SirZeke

Post by SirZeke »

apofis wrote:
SirZeke wrote:It's the 3rd and last age. There are no more farmers. Only winners, losers, and those silly enough to play bystanders at the end of time.

The rule would have made sense in the first age, but not now. The house that wins will not be a house of farmers.

FF needs to make changes based on what players actually do, not what they hope to steer them to.
Oh just stop crying.... because some ppl like to have lots of villages and they still do alot in wars so just shut up...
Since you were unable to properly debate the point you went with the old and tired standby of insulting me.

So I'll take that to mean you don't really have a proper response worth making a point with.

apofis

Post by apofis »

SirZeke wrote:
apofis wrote:
SirZeke wrote:It's the 3rd and last age. There are no more farmers. Only winners, losers, and those silly enough to play bystanders at the end of time.

The rule would have made sense in the first age, but not now. The house that wins will not be a house of farmers.

FF needs to make changes based on what players actually do, not what they hope to steer them to.
Oh just stop crying.... because some ppl like to have lots of villages and they still do alot in wars so just shut up...
Since you were unable to properly debate the point you went with the old and tired standby of insulting me.

So I'll take that to mean you don't really have a proper response worth making a point with.
I just dont like when ppl like you separate people and say ok you are a winner and you are a loser just because i say that. Just because someone is not in the winning side that do not mean that he is a bad player or something. Everyone cant be winners but that dont mean that you have to call them a losers or something, show some respect because they manage to fight 2 ages and that is something.
Grand Duchy of Lithuania - Mighty Baltic Force
Push us and we will crush you.

House 6
Grand Duchy of Lithuania

World 5

delta2k17

Post by delta2k17 »

This age is very in favor of the fighters and it changes the game immensely, atleast in war. Now for the fighters there isn't a great demand for farming as more honor = more villages which = more taxes + FPS . And you may be right but good fighters don't go over 10, but great fighters do. With this honor now, I've made over 200 mil or so honor in the past 2 weeks. Now this mean I can get a 15th village just to absolve my excomme village an it hardly dents my honor. Now we can farm more FPS in wars and then in return get more villas in enemy territory which means more armies which equals more razes which can equal the win of a war. I love this new age, it's a good balance we got from the loss of FPS we lost from the age 2 ruleset

Sir SAMM66

Post by Sir SAMM66 »

I think that the fundamental "fun" in this game is attacking and defending. I think most would agree. I submit that monks are detracting from this. If a player can ID up for 7 days at a time for weeks on end, this player has either farmed for months without seeing any action or has multiple accounts and uses those extra accounts for FP farming (but we know nobody does that, right)? Everyone is completely honest and possess the highest degree of personal integrity, and wants their achievements to be obtained fairly, right? Right, of course.

So, I suggest for consideration, that FP production be reduced. I also suggest that when a player caps an enemy (not a neutral) of the same rank or higher, he collects that other players FPs. Or a portion of those FPs. Why not? He has captured the churches, and the monks, so why should he not collect the FPs? If he has captured a castle and village, does he not gain control of everything within those castles and villages? He gets the food, the weapons, banquet goods, he gains HPs and so on. So why not the FPs?

This change would rev up the pace of the game in my opinion and spur more attacks, which is why we play this game. I mean world 1 is an absolute bore, even with most of the map at war, still a bore. I sit here for hours and my brain goes numb watching thousands of monks flying around, I see parishes flip due to nothing but influencing the vote (boring).

I mean come on FF. Lets reward the fighters who risk something. Lets increase the pace of the game. Lets make fighting the centerpiece of the game, not monking. Something just doesn't seem right when players who don't fight for months on end and gain a million FPs become the most powerful players. Why reward players like that while the hard core, dedicated players have to scrap and scrape to ID their villages for 24 hours?

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy »

Sir SAMM66 wrote: So, I suggest for consideration, that FP production be reduced.
ID cost was already multiplied by x3 for the Second and Third Ages.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

delta2k17

Post by delta2k17 »

Samm its a bore for you because ur h17 buddies got and are getting steamrolled

Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

Suggestions for the 4th Age?