again a thread locked (champion pack)

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
Chinip

Re: again a thread locked (champion pack)

Post by Chinip »

Yes you would say that wouldn't you, what FF or Merepatra intended really isn't under debate, it is what they promised and did not deliver, either FF employees can make binding statements for the company or all their words mean nothing.

Imagine a competition that advertises you will win $25M if you enter, you win and the competition company says, "oh no, sorry, we actually intended 25 cents, the $Million was a typing error"

Changing the advertisement after the fact, then trying to pretending that the players are just stupid and mistaken in what the reward you were offering as a prize, this is offensive.

So the fact is, FF advertised a prize for the age winner, they find after the fact that they can't actually honor their promise so they change the advertisement in the hope that no one will notice, that is what it looks like and I am sure this is not how FF operate.

Why don't we wait until MarkB comes back on Monday and let him decide, rather than having the company NObots flood this thread with "official statement" or rush to repudiate their co-workers.

If there was a mistake on Wiki then it is FF's mistake as only FF have the right to change the wiki, either Daz01 who seems to be the Author of most of wiki Help or MarkB who is the product manager for SHK, both are FF employees with their associated integrity.
Last edited by Chinip on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy »

Players who were ranked Crown Prince got the 25M, for the rest the prize was scaled to rank much like achievements. Wouldn't you agree that giving a bumpkin 25M is at least a little imbalanced?
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Chinip

Post by Chinip »

DavidSpy wrote:Players who were ranked Crown Prince got the 25M, for the rest the prize was scaled to rank much like achievements. Wouldn't you agree that giving a bumpkin 25M is at least a little imbalanced?

No, not if that bumpkin fought for his house and was still in house at the end of the glory race, those were the requirements to win the prize and the prize made no mention of class especially Crown Prince until it was modified. So this means all the princes were also gipped as well?

There is no point trying to justify this or suggest that the limitation was implied in some way, it wasn't implied as no one could understand why the lower rank players didn't get what they were promised, it took a while before people started to raise tickets.

Obviously once it became clear that the honor wasn't going to turn up then those technical members were able to deduce what may have gone wrong, raise tickets and then notice that the wiki page had been modified to limit the prize.

smillingblade

Post by smillingblade »

I agree with you
Morire piuttosto che retrocedere

delta2k17

Post by delta2k17 »

I was not in the house who won glory, I am actually at war with the former winners, but from what I understand and read on the wiki, forums etc... FF made a whoops, I do not think we should be complaining here all day but I also think FF should have made a compensation for the misscommunication I guess it was, but hey * happens.

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”