again a thread locked (champion pack)

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
bukland

again a thread locked (champion pack)

Post by bukland »

LOL
An uncomfortable thread and soon.... locked
I'd like to ask: in mir 1 nobody tell anything?
it is a while mir 1 is in third age.
Btw i'm not in winning house.

The usual answer, we apologize but the problem stays yours.

Chinip

Re: again a thread locked (champion pack)

Post by Chinip »

Yes it doesn't look good does it? Advertise a prize and for whatever reason you fail to honor your pledge.

From what I see they offered a prize that they were unable to give out, I can understand why things were not as simple as a layman would assume but the fact remains they have reneged.

From a technical position I can say the fix is easy, either simply repeat what was done during the downtime until honor= honor at start of new age+25M or run a SQL script on the original dataset (winners) where rank < prince.

Yes I understand that coders cost money but making a promise and then not fore filling it, looks very very bad.

People spent money to win that prize and regardless of rank they spend the same money, they were promised something and FF have failed to provide the service which they have been paid.

Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

The thread was locked after an explanation was posted. We're sorry if anyone was upset by this confusion in the text of the Wiki.

Chinip

Post by Chinip »

I wasn't confused it was in English, the wiki said what the prize was this hasn't been delivered.

I am only confused why FF would think this is okay, i.e. to advertise a prize and then fail to present what is offered as a reward.

I was referred to the wiki page on a support ticket after it has been modified, fortunately wiki keeps a change log making it very clear when and by whom the prize was altered to exclude me.

This is why I and the other people who suffered are quite reasonably upset, we spent time and money to win a prize and this prize is being withheld, if you were in our position you too would feel as upset as we

choncito

Post by choncito »

i must say that promise something and not give what you promise, its a fail to all player in this game, you are not taking serious to the players of this game, and you are disrespect to all the players in stronghold kingdmos
i didn't receive any kind of prize at all in honour :evil:

CastleCrusher1

Post by CastleCrusher1 »

Yeah.. I got no honour!!! :evil:

Avissar

Post by Avissar »

Yup, looks VERY bad to promise it and not give the reward. It's called false advertisement. And yes, some of spend money on the game!

choncito

Post by choncito »

False advertising its even ilegal in my contry :ugeek:

genelafrenier

Post by genelafrenier »

He who controls the present, controls the past. He who controls the past, controls the future.

GJ changing history FF, or should i say BB

Give us our honor, or admit your honor is worthless! Either will suit me!

Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

There was an error in the Wiki. The actual reward given was exactly as was planned, designed and programmed.

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”