H14 and H17 / ZOKIK79 SERBIA friends

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
abhuabhi

H14 and H17 / ZOKIK79 SERBIA friends

Post by abhuabhi »

hello friends i m H5 general knights of kingdoms ..from a long time CD faction H17 having an issue with me in abredeenshire when i tried to talk to them they were rude and using bad language and provoke us ..one day they start war against us then there god father zokik79 jump in and act smart by accusing me instead of taking right decision.. they took my parish and shrieff post both and after that.. zokik79 threaten me tht i m alive because of him.. because he is having so many fighters and we have no one in H5...THEY DONT WANNA TAKE US ANY VILLAGE IN ABREDENSHRIE IF WE TRY THEY RAZED US AFTER PEACE ALSO ..THEY WERE ALLIED TO US ...
all of them from SERBIA playing with multiple accts they razed 70 members of h5 innocent guys some just started game then also they accused us they acted greedy in world 1 H17 helped them to grow and all the decision taken by zokik79 ...
by the way world 1 is over for me only i just wanna share about my experience... with u guys ...i know some of you are friends with them but seriously all of them * hole ...

we never want any land but they wanted us to join war against them now zokik79 threaten us because he is powerful ...i m not here to listen his crap ....all of them from serbia ...Prepush , skero90
hope in future we get rid of these guys they really don't deserve world 1 at all ...

ITS SAD I DONE A LOT A HARD WORK IN THIS GAME BUT I DONT THINK I CAN PLAY WITH THESE GUYS ....

i demand FF to open a serbia map

THANX

Kedavra

Re: H14 and H17 / ZOKIK79 SERBIA friends

Post by Kedavra »

:lol:

The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

That huge post makes little to no sense.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy »

abhuabhi is bitter about the house faction limit raise brought on by the Second Age, he's also disappointing that FF has chosen to open new worlds rather than expand current ones.

He is/was my steward in World One and seemed a decent guy but he capped a faction member of mine without even asking and let the parish I gave him rot.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

The Super Soldier

Ok that helps.

I didn't understand anything above that.

abhuabhi

Post by abhuabhi »

Hello prepush and collateral damage faction H17 yesterday razed half of the faction of H10 members because they were taking villages in Abredeenshire . they were all noobs half of them started the game and they didn't even know what is war tell me is this the way new members or innocent member treated ..tell me they were acting like Hitlers , rulers ..what is the rule now we have to take villages according to them because they were strong if that so who is going to waste time and money in world 1 there is no rule
20 faction spoils the game and bad peoples enter the game and spoiling everything ..H17 and H14 act like bullies tell me they were everywhere where we take our villages and start over free ..we dont have fighters who can battle like them all the time ....
H10 is not my players but i feel pity on them because they were all new and they dont have any fighters.. at all ...

this never happened in age 1 when H18 or H13 is ruling the world or H19 ...but now this faction and there friends spoil the game
so many of them playing with multiple accts but no one get banned at all because they were having friends with FF wow
Double standards ....THEY WERE HAVING FAITH POINTS 4,300,000 CAN U BELIEVE THAT EACH ONE OF THEM ...

LOL

Rale-Bch

Post by Rale-Bch »

CD players is for 3 days destroy over a 250+ villages H5,H5 member for 3 days raze 10-15 villages of CD members,and you say that one man play woth all faction...Hahahahahaha
that what you say can say just
stupid man...

collateral damage is the best fighters on world 1 / and these guys prove that /

It's your happynes that the war lasted for three days,If that was different H5 is desaper!

The Super Soldier

Rale-Bch wrote:CD players is for 3 days destroy over a 250+ villages H5,H5 member for 3 days raze 10-15 villages of CD members,and you say that one man play woth all faction...Hahahahahaha
that what you say can say just
stupid man...

collateral damage is the best fighters on world 1 / and these guys prove that /

It's your happynes that the war lasted for three days,If that was different H5 is desaper!
now, * is this....

abhuabhi

Post by abhuabhi »

Rale-Bch how stupid u are ...i think u didnt read it properly .. cd faction best fighters lol
by the way i dont wanna argue ... hahahahahah
best joke i ever heard ppl are so scared .... :lol: :mrgreen:

The Super Soldier

abhuabhi wrote:Rale-Bch how stupid u are ...i think u didnt read it properly .. cd faction best fighters lol
by the way i dont wanna argue ... hahahahahah
best joke i ever heard ppl are so scared .... :lol: :mrgreen:
....Someone seems happy.

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”