House 5 idiot

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
smillingblade

Re: House 5 idiot

Post by smillingblade »

Ehm.....I personally take lower taxes in all my village with X4 food and X2 Ale plus the entetainment building and the blessing.And I'm a good steward too with 4 parish and everyday I destroy all the AI structure.And after all this work I can get at max 1.5-2 milion at day.....And I have 15 village 14 fully upgrated without no space to place building.
Morire piuttosto che retrocedere

bukland

Post by bukland »

I agree with smillingblade
The only chance to get 35 millions of honor in 2 days is to play advance chivalry cards.
At Crown Price rank it give 3,5 millions of honor each
How many honor can give an ai ? An average of 250.000? You must destroy 140
LoL, how it is possible? Do you think you have 140 AI castles in your honor circle in 2 days?

The only problem is advance chivalry card is not sold

delta2k17

Post by delta2k17 »

A player with many friends can make that with banqueting

smillingblade

Post by smillingblade »

He don't have friend,and in the 3 days I don't even see 1 charter.....and I was online 24/24

Sorry I mean merchant not charter lol

So this guy is a lier . And all the * house reset me for this awesome idiot,that's why now I don't go in peace before see this house vanquished from the world 1.But It doesn't really matter now of this lier because he is inactive now.Like the most guy that attack me.But how I said first I will not be iin peace before I don't 1 H5 in the world 1.And the people that attacked me will be hunted down by miself.The real reason because they attack me was for my parish.I was owning 7 parish 5 in Rosshire and 2 in Sutherland.And after they reset me and take over all mine parish "coincidentally" Captain7501 became the sheriff of Rosshire......The H17 get angry because ROsshire is taking over by all the other house unless their and then the CD declare was against the entire H5,and they win.

And this is the aswer of why the H5 attack me so heavily 3-4 player excom me fore days and after this Abhuabhi sent to me 6-7 waves of 10 attack with captain against 1 of my village called Corinto and I resist I don't know how at 6 of the seven wave.And before the H5 approch at my parish or the first attack reach me I give all my parish to someone else,but of course they say that the parish is a spoil of war....
Last edited by DavidSpy on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: There is NO reason to post 4 times in a row, use the edit button

The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

Davidspy wrote:
Last edited by DavidSpy on Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

There is NO reason to post 4 times in a row, use the edit button
This made me laugh... :lol:

smillingblade

Post by smillingblade »

Yes lol I admit that I talk too much ;)

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”