House 5 idiot

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
smillingblade

House 5 idiot

Post by smillingblade »

Hello all,I write this thread bacause some idiot of the H5 attack my parish and village,of course I reply to this attack by razing the villages,but after the H5(Really,Really idiot)excomunicated and attack all my parish,and they monk too for taking them.And some faction of this * house attack heavely me,only because I tryed to defend myself.So If you have to do with them,becarefull they are really complety IDIOT.
Morire piuttosto che retrocedere

FORTKNOX.

Re: House 5 idiot

Post by FORTKNOX. »

smillingblade wrote:Hello all,I write this thread bacause some idiot of the H5 attack my parish and village,of course I reply to this attack by razing the villages,but after the H5(Really,Really idiot)excomunicated and attack all my parish,and they monk too for taking them.And some faction of this * house attack heavely me,only because I tryed to defend myself.So If you have to do with them,becarefull they are really complety IDIOT.
look in the mirror and tell me what you see ?

There has to be a better way to express yourself. If nothing else you made me chuckle. (thanks for that :) )
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively

smillingblade

Post by smillingblade »

A really ?Tell your friend that they are complety insane and they don't have the concepsion of justice
Morire piuttosto che retrocedere

The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

H5 are idiots? I have a friend in H5 and he isn't an idiot

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy »

This
smillingblade wrote: I reply to this attack by razing the villages
Contradicts this
smillingblade wrote:only because I tryed to defend myself.
I'll give you some advise, if you don't want to engage another player in war the best answer to an unprovoked attack is nothing at all. No angry mails, no scouts, no monks, and especially no razes. Inform your faction general of officers and let them handle the situation diplomatically.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

delta2k17

Post by delta2k17 »

H5 jumped in my parish and took it aswell and I had to raze him, interesting :P

KamMik

Post by KamMik »

lol normal from H5 :)

ionone2

Post by ionone2 »

LOL WE RAZED YOU :D :) :D :) :D :)
Ionone2

Lord Phyxsius

Post by Lord Phyxsius »

So now i am an idiot?
I am ok with that, namecalling is fun, to bad i am not that kind of person.

Let me put the facts straight here for the last time, because even now that we gave you a change to build up again you keep going on doing the thing you got reset for, the lies and reality bents.

Ok here we go, i NEVER attacked one of your villages as i had -35 millioen honour so i could not have attacked a village of yours, even during your reset i never attacked any of your villages cause i simple could'nt.
I realy don't like the negative honour, but i did send a lot of monks, excom, influence etc.
Yes we took some parishes, but those were yours and we even gave some parishes to other houses, so we are not that bad now are we?
But on with the story.
Yes i attacked a parish and that parish was ours to begin with, I gave it to someone and you took it from him while he was in the same house as you were.
With that said, you are a terrible steward and no one wanted you as steward in the parish, so someone had to do something.

We opened up the castle, took the flags and raided the gold.
After that we were trying to explain to you (for weeks even with your own house members and your HM) you did not get it trough your thick skull and even when we were trying to make a point you started razing 7 villages without warning, while i was asleep.
And when i got back the members of my house asked me what happend and i explained.
After weeks of talking is was done talking and i had to make a discision after an act like that.
So what could we possible do, i lost 7 villages, 4 parishes, 12 full vassals and the rest you lose with 7 fully build villages.
What was i to do??
Is there anybody here who would have let it go?
And just to let everyone know, we talked and talked, nothing helped, nothing made him stop, this was the final action against not only me but against our house.
When he lost about 8 or 9 of his villages his brother started talking to me, and i was ready to let it go, but while his brother and me were talking he started sending monks against H5 again.
So, that is that showing you want to stop?

Then you said, i will stop sending monks if you stop attacking, kind of foolish in my opinion.
So i told him, NO, you are the offender you should stop sending monks then we will stop attacking, he did not so he was completely reset.
We also told him he will be left alone as long as he leaves everyone in H5 alone, one little act against H5 will be the last he has done and he will be hunted down all over the map, so yet again we give him a chance.

So if there is someone to blaim in this whole story? There is only one to blaim.

YOU!!!

So stop being so darn stobburn and mellowdramatic and enjoy the game, we told you you could simple rebuild and we would leave you alone if you would leave us alone.
And now your going to go on with it offgame?

What is wrong with you man?
Simple rebuild, leave us alone and you will be just fine.

Kind regards,
Lord Phyxsius

KamMik

Post by KamMik »

how can you go on -35mil honour at first place?

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”