multi accounts

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
LordOSirideain

Re: multi accounts

Post by LordOSirideain »

the player in question i know personally, he was no multi, and since i posted my previous post, he has been unblocked
these things happen too often though, and players have lost several villages, even counties because they have been unduely banned

Voltair

Post by Voltair »

LordOSirideain wrote:proof or no proof.. firefly still ban players that are not multis....
it seems to me that if a player has a friend in admin, he/she can get ANYONE banned
Firefly have already stated on numerous occasions that they take no interest in the politics that goes on in the game and with 8 plus worlds do you really think they have the time!

Tickets go in and some players will no doubt be investigated. The results will either be a ban or the account returned to the player. Yes this takes time and yes that is unfortunate but would you rather Firefly ignore tickets?
LordOSirideain wrote:these things happen too often though, and players have lost several villages, even counties because they have been unduely banned
You know, I've come to the conclusion that Firefly just can't win. They are damned if they don't investigate and now damned if they do!

Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

Could something be put in place to ID the person being investigated?
Protect the innocent kinda thing ?

JaySharky

Post by JaySharky »

Dellwyndria wrote:Could something be put in place to ID the person being investigated?
I agree. If someone is being investigated their villages should be given peace time until they can log back in to their account. If found guilty, then remove the peace time as soon as the verdict is read and let the game run its course.

Guardian001

Post by Guardian001 »

JaySharky wrote:
Dellwyndria wrote:Could something be put in place to ID the person being investigated?
I agree. If someone is being investigated their villages should be given peace time until they can log back in to their account. If found guilty, then remove the peace time as soon as the verdict is read and let the game run its course.
But wouldn't that reveal that that player is under investigation by FF?
Active on USA 2
Proud free player

Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

No . Pull up the game now. How many do you see ID ?
I am not speaking of a ID that says YO I may have cheated. Its just ID . There is RL situations that come up and people get ID'ed

countjimula

Post by countjimula »

I see an issue with this idea. If players know that they will get free ID they might try to get investigated. I think a good compromise would be forcing the player to use their own ID.

Maybe they can be "charged" with the ID used for the investigation after some time, so they have time to build it up. If they do not have enough built up they go negative ID just like you go negative honor when it is later charged.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768

Guardian001

Post by Guardian001 »

Dellwyndria wrote:No . Pull up the game now. How many do you see ID ?
I am not speaking of a ID that says YO I may have cheated. Its just ID . There is RL situations that come up and people get ID'ed
But the player in question himself will know about it because he did not use his fp for ID, and players are not to be told that they are under investigation...
Active on USA 2
Proud free player

Dellwyndria

Post by Dellwyndria »

I thought you could not enter the game when under investigation. That is the whole issue about attacks and not being able to defend youself

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy »

While under investigation your account will appear blocked, you cannot enter any world with that account.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”