multi accounts

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
smillingblade

Re: multi accounts

Post by smillingblade »

I send a ticket for multi Accounting but no reply.....and I posted them in more than 1 week...
Morire piuttosto che retrocedere

Voltair

Post by Voltair »

Why would you expect to receive a reply? You are not the player accused and any investigation is private between support and that player.

You will not be informed of the outcome, whatever that is.

Lord Dmitri

Post by Lord Dmitri »

Please, only send tickets regarding the multiaccounting with full details (and screenshots) about the suspected players. It takes so much time to check every account and when there are like no details or explanations from those who send in the tickets we might even ignore them. It's not that bad for all the worlds but russian worlds, the situation with multiaccounting is disasterous there ;)

smillingblade

Post by smillingblade »

I expect a reply from the staff that say thank for the cooperation or something like that so I can see that the staff don't read it.I have proof of this and explain with accuracy the story and the fact.
Morire piuttosto che retrocedere

Haludza

Post by Haludza »

Post all you have as proof and details in the ticket you submit, donot expect a reply from support. If they reply means they are investigating? they dnt even give you a clue. So just give them all you have in a mail, and they will do what they like is best for your ticket. While if they ban or give warning or anything they will not tell it to any player or even the moderators, only the player who gets banned knows that they are banned and the staff of firefly knows it.

And as dmitri stated, thousands of people daily make reports if firefly keeps on investigating all those bogus reports it will take so much time, while getting to no point, so they need you to give some good sensible proofs which will get you investigations. And if firefly finds the person guilty he will probably be banned.

I always say there is a rule among people of Stronghold kingdoms. (saying it generally)
== If some kills you a lot and you are unable to kill him back you start screaming "he is a multi accounter" and report him.
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”

Kedavra

Post by Kedavra »

However I agree with smillingblade. There should be an answer to the ticket. I understand that details of the investigation cannot be shared but there should at least be a response so that the one who sends the ticket knows that it has been read. It is firefly who is asking for support with multiaccounts. I'd say a "thank you for reporting" would not be too much to ask.

ThHamzaXan

Post by ThHamzaXan »

I always receive a "thankyou for reporting" kind of reply from Firefly staff. Maybe that's because whenever I report someone I give screenshots with it as well. Maybe firelfy staff does not reply to bogus reports.
- In H9 on W7
- Ex Sheriff of Fermanagh - Ex Governor of Ulster
- Former House Marshall of H7

-In H9 on W5
-Current Sheriff of Leitrim

Haludza

Post by Haludza »

Thats true hamza, when i was not a moderator i also used to get those thankyou replys. As stated many times the reports should be self explanatory and well formed with proofs.
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”

LordOSirideain

Post by LordOSirideain »

proof or no proof.. firefly still ban players that are not multis....
it seems to me that if a player has a friend in admin, he/she can get ANYONE banned

countjimula

Post by countjimula »

LordOSirideain wrote:proof or no proof.. firefly still ban players that are not multis....
it seems to me that if a player has a friend in admin, he/she can get ANYONE banned
A firefly admin will risk loosing his job to help a friend in a game, right.

A player who cheated in this game is going to always admit it after he is caught and banned, and take the blame for the problems it has caused his house/faction, right. It would be so easy for police if it worked like that in real life, but it doesn't nor does it on the internet.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”