multi accounts

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
wizardofahz

multi accounts

Post by wizardofahz »

can the staff at shk introduce some kind of filter that catches individuals who are making multi accounts. its spoils the game for those who play without cheating. im actually at the point where i lost all interest in this game. there is no point to fighting someone who has 10 accounts and in all reality unlimited fps. there is no way to win but to join the cheater wagon.

i spend money on this game before but i will never do so again because of this very fact. if this problem gets fixed i will again be a happy customer and probably find joy in playing. until that time i be holding my fingers crossed that my crys for justice go unheard.
Attachments
jakobppp3 multi account.
jakobppp3 multi account.
jakobmulti2.jpg (732.73 KiB) Viewed 1906 times

dlhitzeman

Re: multi accounts

Post by dlhitzeman »

I completely agree with this idea. There has to be a way to either prevent multi accounts or to balance the game so that multi accounts do not have such a huge advantage over those of us who do not cheat. For now, multis violate the terms of service, which says they will be banned. When is that going to happen?

Gideon Jura

Post by Gideon Jura »

I find it pretty ironic that you post this with an account that doesn't even play on world 1...
I carry the light of truth. Do not pity those it blinds, for they never had eyes to see.

The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

It doesn't matter whether he is on W1 or not, there will always be multi's, you will have to deal with that. There is always a way past the filters, no matter how good, so you'll just have to be better than they are!

If they have 10 accounts (unlikely), you have to be 10 stronger and better than them to win.

Gideon Jura

Post by Gideon Jura »

The Super Soldier wrote:It doesn't matter whether he is on W1 or not, ...
It does matter because this is the world 1 forum and the picture was taken in world 1.

If you look at the picture and search for that location in world 1 you can see that the picture was taken by another player (I won’t say his name here), which indicates that wizardofahz is another account of that player.
This doesn’t directly break any rules since he isn’t playing both in the same world, but I still find it quite amusing.
I carry the light of truth. Do not pity those it blinds, for they never had eyes to see.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy »

If you suspect accounts to belong to a single person, please submit a ticket to http://support.strongholdkingdoms.com
In your ticket, please include the accounts you believed are linked, together with evidence backing up your accusation. This can be suspicious behavioral patterns, mails, etc.
Lord Benevolent wrote:A simple "please look at x and y, they cheat/might be multis" will not be sufficient for us to open investigations, as we often receive tickets like these, purely because some players can't take responsibility for their own failures and automatically think their enemy must be a cheater.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

wizardofahz

Post by wizardofahz »

the picture was taken by iammerlin. that is the only name i play understand. when i submitted a ticket i had to make an account and that is the account i made. that is why i had to post it under that name because it wouldnt let me login under iammerlin.

trust me i dont have multi accounts, or else i wouldnt be posting such things because hypocracy isnt just a word but a way of life that iam not apart of.

Gideon Jura

Post by Gideon Jura »

wizardofahz wrote:the picture was taken by iammerlin. that is the only name i play understand. when i submitted a ticket i had to make an account and that is the account i made. that is why i had to post it under that name because it wouldnt let me login under iammerlin.
Maybe, but this forum shows that your account (wizardofahz) joined at Aug 05, 2011, while a member search for iammerlin shows that that one joined 2 days later on Aug 07 2011. I don’t know how that would work but it’s pretty pointless to discuss that anyway because, as I already said, it still doesn’t break any game rules.
wizardofahz wrote:trust me i dont have multi accounts, or else i wouldnt be posting such things because hypocracy isnt just a word but a way of life that iam not apart of.
I don’t really understand why you feel the need to defend yourself because I never accused you of playing unfair, not to mention the fact that it’s pretty pointless because a cheater would probably say exactly the same things.

As DavidSpy said, you need to report your suspicions to support, not post them in the forum. Publicly accusing other players to cheat isn’t very nice and usually forbidden.

KamMik

Post by KamMik »

do you have real proof? because he might be his friend from other world that comes on W1 just to farm fp and id him, and mabye he does same thing on that guy world

Ps, that jakobppp been in world 1 for very long time so it might be his friend that quitted world 1 and plays on other world now and comes to ID him

wizardofahz

Post by wizardofahz »

yes u guys i right. i was more making a statement about having shk staff make some kind of filter to ban multi account users rather than accuse anyone. it was just an example.

as for real proof....jakobppp3 is currently banned. yes i submitted a ticket. connect the dots.

i want to thank the staff for responding to the support so quick. but i was just suggest a more proactive solution rather than waiting til a person gets caught red handed.

i apologize if i offended anyone with my posting. i meant no harm. i was just throwing a suggestion out there.

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”