is there even a point to starting new on world 1?

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
RobertScott

Re: is there even a point to starting new on world 1?

Post by RobertScott »

Uh yeah, thanks for that. Or you could click on player search and hit turbo scroll to end, which I can't do since I don't play on W 1, Chief executive head superior volunteer in charge.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy »

It would take less time for you to join then it would for me to log in. Looking at ~3-5 minutes here.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Maybe, if I wasn't typing this on my phone at lunch, sitting in a park across froma statue of Paul Revere, and can't access the game. But thanks again, your keen insight always adds to our enjoyment of the game.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy »

Always happy to help the only user snarkier then me. :)
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

metroman

Post by metroman »

Oh according to the Leaderboards, there's only 11,087 right now...not much at all....probably 1/3 of them are inactives...

Houbahouba

Post by Houbahouba »

I do go on World 1 for experimentation because things happen faster. But it will not be my home because I think people have entrenched too deep into politics.

Currently I am building a special character to do wrecking and destruction for fun. On the second day, there was a player barging out demanding me to drop my LL. I talked back and acted tough, the player backed down. Then I joined House 9 and was on a special project with them as the razor, Rank 15. My original intention was to be at Rank 11, wrecker.

Some other bullies in House 9 were giving instructions, but I was too smart for them, I talked back. The guy got upset and kicked me out of the faction. When I demanded an apology, they razed my village. So now I am at war against the entire House.

As time goes by my researches and experience continue to improve rapidly. My small third village which got raze fought against 4 full waves attack. In the third wave, my 50 troops destroyed all 500 troops from House 9 and still have 24 archers left.

After I completely shame the House 9, and run out of ideas to tinker with, I'll leave the World 1.

qaise04

Post by qaise04 »

Houbahouba@

When i saw your name . Your name was looking familiar . So i check it in USA and found out that you were the guy who was scouting my faction mate.

I have sadly to tell you that the report i saw about your castle .

Your utterly a noob player .

I m not here to offend but i dont know what happened to H9 but you wont survive only 1 attack with the castle you had in USA .

H4 resetted you already

pkdevine

Post by pkdevine »

Surely, private message in game is the place for threats and taunts and not this thread which discusses reasons to be on world 1

masjidtanah

Post by masjidtanah »

If you want to have some fun, you're welcome to live up the old worlds back :) , but if you only want to make fun and acting like you're a tough guy while you actually a NOOBS, then get out from here, we dont need you. The veterans and actives here already enough to play in this world :D . And plus, if you think you're a fighter, dont attack inactive or offline players, try to fight when people is online , then we can see who is the better player . I hate NOOBS :P .

emplexity

Post by emplexity »

RobertScott wrote:Might I ask , how many people are playing on W 1 ?

Still a fair amount,

But 3rd age rules suck
#1 knob in world 1

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”