Who even plays on W1 after 2nd Age?

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
AuKhan

Re: Who even plays on W1 after 2nd Age?

Post by AuKhan »

I think the biggest drag to 2nd age is the reset of the parishes to have no guilds, and no upgrades.
The parish army is useless (for a while), and village production is diminished.
This makes the game quieter. It was already too quiet.

CREED.

Post by CREED. »

I am from world 5 and this 2nd age sounds like a nightmare. Ugh... :x

I hope change are made to the 2nd age..

I feel bad for all the players on world 1 and how this 2nd age has destroyed it.. :(

calebson

Post by calebson »

iknow what you mean i am from world 7 but it will help the one who is hanging on

ciol

Post by ciol »

the biggest problem i think is from the parish reset and the benefit of building lost when you delete them ...! i researched all material, food ... but still cannot produce enough ! the parish cannot hold even half of available building !! i am thinking to just stop playing and spend my time for better things than updating building for nothing !

batmanvoice

Post by batmanvoice »

VAL1ANT wrote:@Brujah_Lair

i agree with you completely, and we are not alone, many players have either left the game in disgust or shifted worlds, i also agree with others that experimentation is good, but when FF does it with out popular support, it will cause problems like this,

at the start of second age, there were 2 major wars, which ended in weeks because no one has FP to spare because of double costs, no has perishes to help others, and vassals once used are impossible to fill again, due to so much -ve popularity (which is because of no bonuses, AI , disease and not to forget weather).

that being said, people watch each others face all day long waiting for flags and villages to do some thing. Believe it or not, when age II comes to other worlds with these rules, players are going start dropping like flies. They are killing the game. :evil:

I'm not sure how more expensive FP is a bad thing. The other option is how it is in Age I where everyone captures inactive and sits across from each other perma ID'd, which isn't much of a war either.

Lord God Almighty

Post by Lord God Almighty »

The 2nd Age rules have made the Game a joke. The 1st Age Glory Race lasted over 800 days on W1, now the 2nd Age Race is all but done and the Age has only been going for just over 150 days! Not even time to rebuild Parishes back to the level they once were. And now the 3rd Age gives faster Glory points, big deal they have increased the point number from 1 million to 4 million it still means that there wont be time to return Parishes to their 1st Age levels. That and the fact that FF have stated that they will close the World when players numbers drop to an unknown number. Does this mean FF wont even allow the Glory Race to end before closing the World?

Way to treat your customers Firefly, to sell a product and then stop customers from using the product surely must be one of the dumbest business decisions made. It's all about the money as the latest update concerning cards will NOT improve game play but is only there to boost the money that people will pay to try and get an edge over other players. Instead of fixing problems FF just open another World to milk their customers, transferring those same problems to yet another World.

Lord God Almighty

Post by Lord God Almighty »

A simple way to overcome players sitting in ID is to assign a gold value as well as an FP value to ID. That way you need the gold to protect yourself. And the amount can increase according to the level of the player who is being protected. Simple but effective. Also excommunication is there to remove church powers from that village, it should also half the time of any existing ID as that is a church related power and that excommed village should not be able to have more ID placed until Absolution counteracts the excommunication.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy »

Parish guilds will not be reset for the third age.
Lord God Almighty wrote:It's all about the money as the latest update concerning cards will NOT improve game play but is only there to boost the money that people will pay to try and get an edge over other players.
Just ignore the 3 updates prior to this last one, oh yeah, nothing but card updates huh? :roll:
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”