Page 3 of 6

Re: H18 holding parishes hostage

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:37 pm
by DavidSpy
Sadmoto wrote:Hello everyone, I have become ridden with someone from H18 in Irelande (Clare) who keeps the parish for her own gain. We have 1 ai castle 2 lairs and 1 bandit camp in any one time and she doesn't even care, everyone is paying for her neglect.
She has also recently attacked me twice with the parish (while the parish is filled with AI) wasted all of the troops on my castles and then wasted all of the gold within the parish AND the resources.

I've been trying to get others within the parish to vote for someone else but it doesn't even seem they care either.
What should I do? I have 3 out of 4 villages in the parish so starting over in another parish will be a big hit. On the other hand I know if others start voting for me and I take control of the parish I will get razed by her and her H18 buddies.

It's a lose lose situation.
I always maintained my parishes, my fellow parishioners got greedy. Now they want the parish and will use anything to get it. The moral is the majority of players in your parish are just looking for a way to s crew you out of a parish, so tax those greedy farmers for every cent and when one of them votes against you, raze them.

This mostly applies to parishes where there is a minority of (your house) in it.

Re: H18 holding parishes hostage

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:19 pm
by Mickie
DavidSpy wrote:
I always maintained my parishes, my fellow parishioners got greedy. Now they want the parish and will use anything to get it. The moral is the majority of players in your parish are just looking for a way to s crew you out of a parish, so tax those greedy farmers for every cent and when one of them votes against you, raze them.

This mostly applies to parishes where there is a minority of (your house) in it.
Don't you think you're being a hypocrite calling them 'greedy' when you're the one clinging to power? You're saying you'll destroy anyone who peacefully uses the democratic system to vote for a change in steward. What does that make you? :)

Everyone seems to think they have the moral high ground in this game. They're all the same. :lol:

Re: H18 holding parishes hostage

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:56 pm
by DavidSpy
It's not exactly democratic when you have some farmer with a couple of alts camping in your parish. :roll:

Re: H18 holding parishes hostage

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:31 pm
by Locarius
DavidSpy wrote:It's not exactly democratic when you have some farmer with a couple of alts camping in your parish. :roll:
And yet farmers does donate to the parish and clean it..i dont see a problem with that lol.

Re: H18 holding parishes hostage

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:10 pm
by DavidSpy
It is only a problem because they are voting against me.

Re: H18 holding parishes hostage

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:31 pm
by Locarius
DavidSpy wrote:It is only a problem because they are voting against me.
Voting for themself =/= voting against you.Unless ofc you are the same kind of person that the OP mentioned and we discussed and you claimed that you were not like them..

mm or are you?

Re: H18 holding parishes hostage

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:33 am
by DavidSpy
They are voting for neutral pages and the like, I have already stated that my parishes are well maintained so there is no reason to be voting against me unless they are either enemy infiltrators or some obtuse hayseed who has a bone to pick with me for some unknown reason.

Re: H18 holding parishes hostage

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:44 am
by Locarius
DavidSpy wrote:They are voting for neutral pages and the like, I have already stated that my parishes are well maintained so there is no reason to be voting against me unless they are either enemy infiltrators or some obtuse hayseed who has a bone to pick with me for some unknown reason.
So clearing and such guarantees that no other person can vote for other person? How do you know that the other person would do it worse or better, if is not given the chance to do it?

The thing is you go and try to talk with them and being polite and nice will do the work as far i know..doing it by the force well not so much..Besides they may just want to get an archivement or w/e.

Re: H18 holding parishes hostage

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:40 pm
by Bomba
I am H18 and i rarely kill pigs,wolfs,snakes etc... my taxes are x9 and i am active :D

As we all know this is game,coe and try to stop me.. And who mail me to kill wolf i tell him to kill it :) What are farmers do ? Is that hard to kill wolf if you do not raze ppl ? Don't tell me it is you need max 2-3 army or 5 if you are farmer...i make plenty troops daily why cannot you ? Tou are just lazy

Bombalized

Re: H18 holding parishes hostage

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:28 pm
by Locarius
Bomba wrote:I am H18 and i rarely kill pigs,wolfs,snakes etc... my taxes are x9 and i am active :D

As we all know this is game,coe and try to stop me.. And who mail me to kill wolf i tell him to kill it :) What are farmers do ? Is that hard to kill wolf if you do not raze ppl ? Don't tell me it is you need max 2-3 army or 5 if you are farmer...i make plenty troops daily why cannot you ? Tou are just lazy

Bombalized
Iseewhatudidthere

Trollized.

PS: Fixed the message for you bomba no need to thanks me lol.