H18 holding parishes hostage

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
metroman

Re: H18 holding parishes hostage

Post by metroman »

And using the Parish for Quest attacks helps too. :)

Locarius

Post by Locarius »

Jeremiah wrote:I expected better out of your comments Locarius, every big house has bad seeds and terrible players/individuals.

To give opinions like all of house 18 is evil bloodsuckers, is not only wrong but very pathetic. We can't all be paragons of good like house 17 was, but we can sure try!
I said most of the h18 arent polite or dont clean the parishes..and with "most" i mean the ones ive seen so far...i yet have to see someone from h18 saying thanks for cleaning or destroying "x" AI..im sorry if your not included in that as i say is most not all.

And well guess what jere today i got mailed by 3 h18 players to vote for them as sherrif people of who i never spoken with and i have clean their parishes for a while..yeah that sounds very polite lol..if people at least asked in another way like first starting with hello how are you or something but nope..its "GIVE ME YOUR VOTES, DO IT NOW!" lol..looks like arnold schnegger or w/e its spelled quotes :P
Check my full suggestions thread
Play LoL with me
Spoiler! :
Razes: Doesnt Matter
Captures: Doesnt Matter
Ransacked Buildings: Doesnt Matter
Diamond Medals: Doesnt matter

What matters is how much politics you play in this game.
True Story.

Jeremiah

Post by Jeremiah »

Well, I think we talked about it before, but I have no clue about Ireland.

But I can understand how things there are a lot more aggressive, it was conquered in war, and is still fighting there, but yeah, I know why it would be annoying to you, so come to Neath like I always ask you! :-p

In the places I have an actual voice in, I do try to help everyone if possible, my area of speaking is mainly South Wales though. :(

Suppoko

Post by Suppoko »

My h18 parish is great and I don't think it's fair to lump them in a big pile. I must have just gotten lucky I guess? Either way My parish has been amazing and I have no complaints about it.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy »

What this thread was meant to be about was the profiling of house 18, most of it was flaming from some poor sods who trod to close to the fire and got burnt. :lol: I have always taken excellent care of my parishes - in yer face!!
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Lord Lydon Relon

Post by Lord Lydon Relon »

Well maybe all mighty "farm house" House 4 will bring the demise of the "evil empire" the "sinners" H18...lol! I doubt it though...looks like it's good possibility that England will be getting a new King and H18 will gain another crown! Anyway, it seems there has been a new influx of wars that have broke out in W1 and W1 has become very active now! H15 is now combating H19 and I can honestly say the game is becoming very interesting with shifting of power in the world!

"For those about to be razed! I salute you!"
"Beware my Lords...for heavy is the crown...and none have adorned such a jewel without trouble on their brow!"

Michał

Post by Michał »

Lydon farmer, drop forum and start razing :-P me nad pawel85 razed 60% hampshire from H19 in 1 day, do something :)

Lord Lydon Relon

Post by Lord Lydon Relon »

Michał wrote:Lydon farmer, drop forum and start razing :-P me nad pawel85 razed 60% hampshire from H19 in 1 day, do something :)
Huh...I have 7 personal razes in Hampshire in two days...all that we're surrounding Liphook Parish. Btw...I achieved these with zero assistance (It helps though to be in command of several parish armies to soften targets)..lol. Keep up the good work...let's bring it to Cork County, Ireland..now!!!
"Beware my Lords...for heavy is the crown...and none have adorned such a jewel without trouble on their brow!"

Sadmoto

Post by Sadmoto »

Hello everyone, I have become ridden with someone from H18 in Irelande (Clare) who keeps the parish for her own gain. We have 1 ai castle 2 lairs and 1 bandit camp in any one time and she doesn't even care, everyone is paying for her neglect.
She has also recently attacked me twice with the parish (while the parish is filled with AI) wasted all of the troops on my castles and then wasted all of the gold within the parish AND the resources.

I've been trying to get others within the parish to vote for someone else but it doesn't even seem they care either.
What should I do? I have 3 out of 4 villages in the parish so starting over in another parish will be a big hit. On the other hand I know if others start voting for me and I take control of the parish I will get razed by her and her H18 buddies.

It's a lose lose situation.

Michał

Post by Michał »

Huh...I have 7 personal razes in Hampshire in two days...all that we're surrounding Liphook Parish. Btw...I achieved these with zero assistance (It helps though to be in command of several parish armies to soften targets)..lol. Keep up the good work...let's bring it to Cork County, Ireland..now!!!
heheh, 9villages, 1 in cork....you know what i mean :D

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”