H18 holding parishes hostage

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
tthm20

H18 holding parishes hostage

Post by tthm20 »

Is there anyway anyone either in H18 leadership or Stronghold figure out a way to make H18 stewards keep up their parishes if they are going to force us not to take them from them. They are inactive, set the taxes to max and do nothing to keep the parishes cleaned up to help out other lower players. It is ridiculous that if a person has more then enough legit votes to take a parish, that is just sitting, you can't. If you try to take it, you then get threats of being razed, yet they will not respond to questions for help etc. Be nice if people didn't think they are God's and can do what they want. It not fair to other players. I am not talking about active stewards, only those that ignore their parishes. Heck I got a couple that don't even vote for themselves.
honvik

Re: H18 holding parishes hostage

Post by honvik »

Sounds painful but the only way for this to be combated is if other houses go to war. This is all part of the game design!
Junior Mod for SHK
Element Zero Multi-Gaming Guild
http://www.ez-guild.com
Kedavra

Post by Kedavra »

That is not true. Houses can't have more members then 480 (12 factions with 40 members). They may own 3/4 of the territory but there is a lot of unused potential in the other houses. Imagine only 3 big houses with 350 members which is kind of a normal number for a big house I think (h18 has 448) would plan a war together things could be turned around.
delta2k17

Post by delta2k17 »

I think a house like h4 could put a big number on 18
pmpdru

Post by pmpdru »

delta2k17 wrote:I think a house like h4 could put a big number on 18
lol
Spoiler! :
God did not create man, Man created god.
Locarius

Post by Locarius »

tthm20 wrote:Is there anyway anyone either in H18 leadership or Stronghold figure out a way to make H18 stewards keep up their parishes if they are going to force us not to take them from them. They are inactive, set the taxes to max and do nothing to keep the parishes cleaned up to help out other lower players. It is ridiculous that if a person has more then enough legit votes to take a parish, that is just sitting, you can't. If you try to take it, you then get threats of being razed, yet they will not respond to questions for help etc. Be nice if people didn't think they are God's and can do what they want. It not fair to other players. I am not talking about active stewards, only those that ignore their parishes. Heck I got a couple that don't even vote for themselves.
Yeah tthm20..there is not that much to do in these situations...most of the h18 stewards even the active ones wont care for the parish..what they do care is for the armies on the parishes..at the end the most armies they use are parishes ones as its faster than vassals without even having to use a card.

With that said..its frustrating i wont deny it..but this is what happens when you let a house control too much for too long..pretty much same example could apply to presidents in RL..

As for what to do well..i dont know you could try to clean it urself or ask the guy to lower taxes at least since ur healing/cleaning their parishes ...but theyre not polite either..the word "thanks" is hardly there when they reply or mail you.
Check my full suggestions thread
Play LoL with me
Spoiler! :
Razes: Doesnt Matter
Captures: Doesnt Matter
Ransacked Buildings: Doesnt Matter
Diamond Medals: Doesnt matter

What matters is how much politics you play in this game.
True Story.
Jeremiah

Post by Jeremiah »

I expected better out of your comments Locarius, every big house has bad seeds and terrible players/individuals.

To give opinions like all of house 18 is evil bloodsuckers, is not only wrong but very pathetic. We can't all be paragons of good like house 17 was, but we can sure try!
metroman

Post by metroman »

And using the Parish for Quest attacks helps too. :)
Locarius

Post by Locarius »

Jeremiah wrote:I expected better out of your comments Locarius, every big house has bad seeds and terrible players/individuals.

To give opinions like all of house 18 is evil bloodsuckers, is not only wrong but very pathetic. We can't all be paragons of good like house 17 was, but we can sure try!
I said most of the h18 arent polite or dont clean the parishes..and with "most" i mean the ones ive seen so far...i yet have to see someone from h18 saying thanks for cleaning or destroying "x" AI..im sorry if your not included in that as i say is most not all.

And well guess what jere today i got mailed by 3 h18 players to vote for them as sherrif people of who i never spoken with and i have clean their parishes for a while..yeah that sounds very polite lol..if people at least asked in another way like first starting with hello how are you or something but nope..its "GIVE ME YOUR VOTES, DO IT NOW!" lol..looks like arnold schnegger or w/e its spelled quotes :P
Check my full suggestions thread
Play LoL with me
Spoiler! :
Razes: Doesnt Matter
Captures: Doesnt Matter
Ransacked Buildings: Doesnt Matter
Diamond Medals: Doesnt matter

What matters is how much politics you play in this game.
True Story.
Jeremiah

Post by Jeremiah »

Well, I think we talked about it before, but I have no clue about Ireland.

But I can understand how things there are a lot more aggressive, it was conquered in war, and is still fighting there, but yeah, I know why it would be annoying to you, so come to Neath like I always ask you! :-p

In the places I have an actual voice in, I do try to help everyone if possible, my area of speaking is mainly South Wales though. :(

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”