H18 holding parishes hostage

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
Jeremiah

Re: H18 holding parishes hostage

Post by Jeremiah »

Well, I think we talked about it before, but I have no clue about Ireland.

But I can understand how things there are a lot more aggressive, it was conquered in war, and is still fighting there, but yeah, I know why it would be annoying to you, so come to Neath like I always ask you! :-p

In the places I have an actual voice in, I do try to help everyone if possible, my area of speaking is mainly South Wales though. :(
Suppoko

Post by Suppoko »

My h18 parish is great and I don't think it's fair to lump them in a big pile. I must have just gotten lucky I guess? Either way My parish has been amazing and I have no complaints about it.
Michał

Post by Michał »

Lydon farmer, drop forum and start razing :-P me nad pawel85 razed 60% hampshire from H19 in 1 day, do something :)
Sadmoto

Post by Sadmoto »

Hello everyone, I have become ridden with someone from H18 in Irelande (Clare) who keeps the parish for her own gain. We have 1 ai castle 2 lairs and 1 bandit camp in any one time and she doesn't even care, everyone is paying for her neglect.
She has also recently attacked me twice with the parish (while the parish is filled with AI) wasted all of the troops on my castles and then wasted all of the gold within the parish AND the resources.

I've been trying to get others within the parish to vote for someone else but it doesn't even seem they care either.
What should I do? I have 3 out of 4 villages in the parish so starting over in another parish will be a big hit. On the other hand I know if others start voting for me and I take control of the parish I will get razed by her and her H18 buddies.

It's a lose lose situation.
Michał

Post by Michał »

Huh...I have 7 personal razes in Hampshire in two days...all that we're surrounding Liphook Parish. Btw...I achieved these with zero assistance (It helps though to be in command of several parish armies to soften targets)..lol. Keep up the good work...let's bring it to Cork County, Ireland..now!!!
heheh, 9villages, 1 in cork....you know what i mean :D
Mickie

Post by Mickie »

DavidSpy wrote:
I always maintained my parishes, my fellow parishioners got greedy. Now they want the parish and will use anything to get it. The moral is the majority of players in your parish are just looking for a way to s crew you out of a parish, so tax those greedy farmers for every cent and when one of them votes against you, raze them.

This mostly applies to parishes where there is a minority of (your house) in it.
Don't you think you're being a hypocrite calling them 'greedy' when you're the one clinging to power? You're saying you'll destroy anyone who peacefully uses the democratic system to vote for a change in steward. What does that make you? :)

Everyone seems to think they have the moral high ground in this game. They're all the same. :lol:
Locarius

Post by Locarius »

DavidSpy wrote:It's not exactly democratic when you have some farmer with a couple of alts camping in your parish. :roll:
And yet farmers does donate to the parish and clean it..i dont see a problem with that lol.
Check my full suggestions thread
Play LoL with me
Spoiler! :
Razes: Doesnt Matter
Captures: Doesnt Matter
Ransacked Buildings: Doesnt Matter
Diamond Medals: Doesnt matter

What matters is how much politics you play in this game.
True Story.
Locarius

Post by Locarius »

DavidSpy wrote:It is only a problem because they are voting against me.
Voting for themself =/= voting against you.Unless ofc you are the same kind of person that the OP mentioned and we discussed and you claimed that you were not like them..

mm or are you?
Play LoL with me
Spoiler! :

True Story.
Locarius

Post by Locarius »

DavidSpy wrote:They are voting for neutral pages and the like, I have already stated that my parishes are well maintained so there is no reason to be voting against me unless they are either enemy infiltrators or some obtuse hayseed who has a bone to pick with me for some unknown reason.
So clearing and such guarantees that no other person can vote for other person? How do you know that the other person would do it worse or better, if is not given the chance to do it?

The thing is you go and try to talk with them and being polite and nice will do the work as far i know..doing it by the force well not so much..Besides they may just want to get an archivement or w/e.
Play LoL with me
Spoiler! :

True Story.
Bomba

Post by Bomba »

I am H18 and i rarely kill pigs,wolfs,snakes etc... my taxes are x9 and i am active :D

As we all know this is game,coe and try to stop me.. And who mail me to kill wolf i tell him to kill it :) What are farmers do ? Is that hard to kill wolf if you do not raze ppl ? Don't tell me it is you need max 2-3 army or 5 if you are farmer...i make plenty troops daily why cannot you ? Tou are just lazy

Bombalized

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”