Effects of the Labourer's Billet and Supply Depot

If there’s anything you’d like to contribute to the Stronghold Kingdoms Wiki you can let us know here.
Sol C. Raxius

Effects of the Labourer's Billet and Supply Depot

Post by Sol C. Raxius »

Is there a reason why the wiki doesn't mention by how much each building will increase/decrease the times? If it's due to the exact numbers not being known, a simple estimation would suffice. E.g 5~10%.
Sol C. Raxius

Re: Effects of the Labourer's Billet and Supply Depot

Post by Sol C. Raxius »

You didn't read do you? How do you upgrade Labourer's Billet and Supply Depot?
Sol C. Raxius

Post by Sol C. Raxius »

Well, from what I've seen, each supply depot increases the BASE army speed by 100%. So 6 depots will be equivalent to a maxed forced march. 12 will be double that, 18 triple that.
Escadin

Post by Escadin »

I would want to know that too. Are you sure about the diminishing return? Any examples?
Escadin

Post by Escadin »

DavidSpy wrote:In the Second and subsequent ages the diminishing returns is more notable as armies are x2 faster.
That would mean the general armyspeed function would contain the diminishing return, which in turn would mean speed cards are also affected by this. O.o
DavidSpy wrote: Like what? A list of times from point a to point b with x number of Supply Depots built in parish a?
[/quote]

I would have been content with a vague memory of his where he compared similiar locations and their traveltime while building up his capital but that would of course be even better.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Little bit old :P but while I was sending flag raids from my parish which is currently in I sent my catapults first of course one of my supply depots finished right as I went to send the 2nd wave apparently instead of taking 40 minutes (6 supply depots) it took 35 minutes (7 supply depots) sadly my groups I sent got wiped out since the catapults hit last :( but at least the catapult group was successful lol

Hope this helps this all happened during Age 1

Return to “Stronghold Kingdoms Wiki”