[Feedback needed]The flow of the economy

If there’s anything you’d like to contribute to the Stronghold Kingdoms Wiki you can let us know here.
Alkur

[Feedback needed]The flow of the economy

Post by Alkur »

I think players should be entitled to knowing where their gold is going!
Sorry, government's have taxed my :lol:ss for too long!

Basically a flow chart or something similar identifying the flow of gold. How a village earns gold and what it can spend gold on. How a parish earns gold and what it spends its gold on. Then how a county earns and spends gold. So on and so forth until you're king baby!

When I click on Economy in the wiki, it breaks it down into the drop down menu. There's no real overview of the concept of FFS take on the economy. I don't really even understand as a gamer, what sort of economy FFS wants, harbors or embraces.

If it wasn't 2 a.m. I'd go copy paste and reword some Zynga/Blizzard/Nexon style game-economy takes to players, but I'm going only going to put one foot in on this post!

Thanks!
CaptSkubba

Re: The flow of the economy

Post by CaptSkubba »

Gold for both villages and capitals are made through tax and trade. Gold is only circulated within the economy when buying and selling goods in the stock exchange or through the various tithes and taxes. Gold spent on buildings in both villages and capitals is simply spent and not circulated around the economy.

Does that clear it up a little?

Return to “Stronghold Kingdoms Wiki”