[Resolved]mixed suggestions by page

If there’s anything you’d like to contribute to the Stronghold Kingdoms Wiki you can let us know here.
Arcanium

[Resolved]mixed suggestions by page

Post by Arcanium »

Factions Houses
No information on how to leave a Faction (or even if its possible)
No information on how to leave a House (or even if its possible)

Glory or Factions Houses
Houses gain Glory not Factions?
What happens to existing Glory/points if you defect / your Faction defects?

Ranks
Table of Ranks - additional notes be split into Military / Buildings / Research / Other ... with a [r] = via Research
R1 Armed Peasant / Orchard / Scout (1) / Beginning Rank
R2 - / Diary Farm [r]/ - / -
R3 - / Brewery [r] / Scout (2) / -
etc
Making notes for Military / Expansion / Banquet / Food stuffs / Merchant / Religion, to cater for the different styles of play

Villages
Additional Villages section, add notes around what expands "per village" - such as stockpile, buildings, armies?, unit counts? and what is common across all - such as Research, Honor, Rank, Faction

Popularity
Needs to call out its a direct multiplier for the passive Honor rate rather than major factor.
Would be good to have a peasant multiplier / timing by Popularity
pmpdru

Re: mixed suggestions by page

Post by pmpdru »

Arcanium wrote:Factions Houses
Leaving a faction: While in a faction, click the glory tab and then the corresponding faction tab. Once there, click the leave faction button the bottom right side (shown below)

Leaving a house: (While general of your faction), Click the glory tab and then the corresponding house tab. Once there, click on your house's tab and on the bottom right you will see a leave house button. (Shown below)

Arcanium wrote: Glory or Factions Houses
Factions gain glory for their house, see it as a bank that holds the glory accumulated from the faction. A faction without a house simply has no bank. For more information please read: http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/index.php/Glory

Arcanium wrote: Ranks
Table of Ranks - additional notes be split into Military / Buildings / Research / Other ... with a [r] = via Research
etc
Making notes for Military / Expansion / Banquet / Food stuffs / Merchant / Religion, to cater for the different styles of play
This one i am a bit confused about, there is a table of ranks, but to see corresponding research with each rank you must do a bit of searching. Table of ranks: http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/inde ... e_of_Ranks ... Research: http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/index.php/Research ... Once there you can search the different research trees and each research gives a description and also states whether you need to be a certain level or not to obtain said research.

Arcanium wrote:
Villages
Additional Villages section, add notes around what expands "per village" - such as stockpile, buildings, armies?, unit counts? and what is common across all - such as Research, Honor, Rank, Faction
It does explain what expands each research, Please see http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/inde ... lage_Icons for further explanation. While it is not on the villages screen, it is on the part of the wiki explaining the village icon.
Arcanium wrote: Popularity
Needs to call out its a direct multiplier for the passive Honor rate rather than major factor.
This one needs to be explained further.

I hope this helped and i am always here to help
Spoiler! :
God did not create man, Man created god.
Arcanium

Post by Arcanium »

I was merely asking for sections on the wiki to be extended where it wasn't as clear or easy as I would have liked while researching

Thanks for the Glory and Faction background, I'm still a couple of levels away from seeing those screens.

Ranks page I was after a nicer breakdown, by style, I have since printed out the wiki page and scribbled.

Village page, doesn't really say things like you can't transfer soldiers, or you get a whole new unit count, or even that your stockpile is separate.

Popularity, you get a time (peasant arrive) by number (at 50 its about 30 min), while I've got a rough idea, seeing a list/breakdown would be nice.
CaptSkubba

Post by CaptSkubba »

Arcanium wrote:Factions Houses
I have added a section to the Factions & Houses page.
Arcanium wrote: Glory or Factions Houses
I have added this as an FAQ
Arcanium wrote: Ranks
etc
I am unsure what you mean. The table points out what becomes available with that rank. Clicking on the links brings you to details on that research. Editing this to suit player styles is not feasible as these styles are not defined and are up to the user.
Arcanium wrote: Villages
Villages are separate entities. I've added a sentence explaining this to the Villages page.
Arcanium wrote: Popularity
As stated in another post, detailed tables are not included due to there being a multitude of factors that can affect the values. The best way to see the values affecting your village is by looking at the in game UI panels.

Return to “Stronghold Kingdoms Wiki”