Minor Edits

If there’s anything you’d like to contribute to the Stronghold Kingdoms Wiki you can let us know here.
Daffodil

Re: Minor Edits

Post by Daffodil »

The city name of "Cantebury" in Kent should be "CanteRbury"
Lisimba

Post by Lisimba »

On the resources page, just before the armour picture, there's a ":" which doesn't seem to belong there.
Sevorg

Post by Sevorg »

im not very clear on how you win the game and what the prize is.

i think it should be a bit like on Lord Of Ultima, where if you win you get a crown by your name on every world and in chat. maybe palaces could be brought into this game? a system where if you build and defend enough palaces, you get a glory star. 10 stars and you win :)
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

Sevorg,

There is no end game at this time nor is there likely to be as the worlds will not reset. The only "Challenge" going in the game worlds is Glory. This is the wiki page here http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/index.php/Glory
Kadael

Post by Kadael »

Sevorg wrote:im not very clear on how you win the game and what the prize is.

i think it should be a bit like on Lord Of Ultima, where if you win you get a crown by your name on every world and in chat. maybe palaces could be brought into this game? a system where if you build and defend enough palaces, you get a glory star. 10 stars and you win :)
On top of what Volt said, this is the wiki improvement forum, not random posting forum ;)
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012
ecoboff1

Post by ecoboff1 »

Could you add the respective building sizes please. E.g. lookout towers 2x2 (i know this is mentioned on how many archers can occupy it, but it doesn't say the actual size), gatehouses, moats, guard huts, etc.. This especially helps when thinking in advance for building castles.
Also how about adding links to other pages e.g. from the captains page also link the combat page.
Finally more detailed information about the entire game overall. The game is in Beta, but doesn't provide much in the way of help and the tutorial is pretty useless, so users use the wiki site a lot. Unfortunately the wiki isn't ordered well and doesn't provide enough information about the game. I would add info, even if it had to be moderated, but there is no option to do so. The information that would help is things like; What happens to a players village if the only village he owns is captured or razed? How many times does a siege camp attack? perhaps even some mathematical calculations relating to travelling speed of scouts/army's/merchants based on research and distance from village?
Anything more you could add would be great thanks!
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

Thanks Vamps, corrected!
rock_hound119

Post by rock_hound119 »

oy81, you won't find out. I would like a deletion counter to appear near their vassal name once they fall to under a week before deletion.
NorseEngineer

Post by NorseEngineer »

rock_hound119 wrote:oy81, you won't find out. I would like a deletion counter to appear near their vassal name once they fall to under a week before deletion.
yes that would be VERY nice...
ellievonfoxlynn

Post by ellievonfoxlynn »

Per the wiki (http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/inde ... Q:Military), it clearly states:
Catapults - Immobile - Great for pounding down walls - Weak defence, as they are unmanned.
If they are UNMANNED...why do you have to waste a peasant to enlist a catapult?

Please either update the wiki to say they are, in fact, manned....OR lower the cost of creation to zero peasants to make the wiki true.

Return to “Stronghold Kingdoms Wiki”