Populating buildings...

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Merepatra

Re: Populating buildings...

Post by Merepatra »

The only way to do this currently is to simply turn off the building or the industry type that you want to have the lower priority until the other buildings are full.
Th3Tux94

Post by Th3Tux94 »

I have always some free villager so i don't care a lot but maybe this will be usefull.
Alpha 4 - S.R.B. - Serve the Right and Bold
World 4 - The Assembly - Guardians of the Empire
World 7 - TA Leicestershire - Keepin it Moist
Caesar III

Post by Caesar III »

Some players turn everything off, train troops and turn it back on. The problem here is the food production is last in the hardcoded priority list. This can lead to a big hunger in your village :D
Stronghold Kingdoms Moderator - Caesar III
Also visit those German pages:
Stronghold-2.com | Stronghold-3.com | C3-net.de - Strategie von Anno bis Z
Makkenhoff

Post by Makkenhoff »

Its actual down to one reason you <might> want this to happen.

You'd like to turn everything off, train all those into troops, turn all buildings on, and logout immediately, letting your workers come back over time; without having to micro any buildings on or off freeing you up to do other things until your stockpile or population will be full next. Its very much akin to automating gameplay when your talking about full control of what buildings they should occupy first. Just to place a bit of emphasis on what I'm thinking about this system:

Assign "food" highest priority - now your placing the thinking in the hands of the machine.

1. Computer asks: What kind of food is neccessary to attain maximium popularity in the shortest amount of time?
2. Server decides course of action minimizing the need for human input.
3. Repeat

When you use the premium mode, your accepting that a machine will be handling your village while your not logged in, if this were to be an option, it should be premium only, in my opinion because it works similarly

(Edit) Apparently, I'm just spitting out a few more words than Caesar did. :D
Draxa

Post by Draxa »

Populating buildings priority can be done by the player
ie: you turned off all buildings to build troops and now you want to build more food while your population is low then just turn on the farms and let your population grow and when all the farms are operating then turn on the rest of the buildings
Jeremiah

Post by Jeremiah »

Or you could just turn off half and get a big bonus for extra beds giving you alot more popularity, which gives you more honor so people return quicker, so that you can keep recruiting half your population?

Return to “Feedback”