Please save Stronghold Kingdoms

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
WinNytHepOOh89

Re: Please save Stronghold Kingdoms

Post by WinNytHepOOh89 »

I have no more hopes that they are actually going to approach these issues in an acceptable way. They showed their true face in how they handled the CP hacking issue...first denying it for years despite people offering proof, then admitting to it when the pressure got too high, but in return no single player was banned and they didn't even remove the hacked CP from people's accounts.

In return they are making it very hard for people to have a bann lifted when actually hackers were paid to directly bann people. I know no other game where the cheating is out of control like that.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

SirRams wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:47 pm
..............regardless of scout bots/cp buying/auto id ect, as the admins didn't even understand whats its really means to use "discord alert" and "strongholdinfo" and their impact in the game , mean a lots unfortunately, and that kill all hope.
Unfortunately, it seems FireFly just does not want to, or can't, resolve these cheating issues that is driving players away from the game.

Many players have left already and I personally know at least a dozen more who will leave one server soon and it's entirely due to the blatant cheating that goes on with a complete disregard for SHK Rules in the process.

Will FireFly do anything about Audo-ID, Direct Access to multiple players' accounts (TeamViewer), paying players to ID their villas?, paying players to spawn into areas to cause havok? - Nope!

Does FireFly care about the honest players who are disadvantaged because of the cheating? - Nope!

At the end of the day, FireFly will not save Stronghold Kingdoms while the same suspects cheat their way to the top while bullying others who don't cheat.

Sad times......
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

SHK is a good game, at some point is best to cut it like this

https://gyazo.com/26098ed39aae21d57b35cfc1e919c9a5
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Now THAT is the way to do it because, if you just uninstall, it's easy to re-install lol

The way things are going, one day, there won't be any original players left! :D
Mayhem101

Post by Mayhem101 »

Just crazy, been years since I played. just tried out a Wolf world and got into the new EU7 server.... Already flag raided 1 day into the game. Total crap with people already that far ahead and Parish raiding. They need some severe rule revamps to say the least. This is a game I would not recommend for sure. Lack of community as well.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Mayhem101 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:51 pm Just crazy, been years since I played. just tried out a Wolf world and got into the new EU7 server.... Already flag raided 1 day into the game. Total crap with people already that far ahead and Parish raiding. They need some severe rule revamps to say the least. This is a game I would not recommend for sure. Lack of community as well.
Spot-on, sad but true....just wish FireFly would wake up :D

Return to “Feedback”