Firefly cleaned house

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Priest Guardian

Firefly cleaned house

Post by Priest Guardian »

I have heard people talk and see for myself

GC6 looks very promising :) Certain cheating / bot type players have been dramatically reduced and alot of old players have returned for this server

Going to be a fun one:) Its was W-9 UK server since I have been this excited about SHK's

good job FF ;)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
WhereJudge

Re: Firefly cleaned house

Post by WhereJudge »

Oh, come on, at least 2 guys nearby using bots. 24/7 scouting and sending troop.
Priest Guardian

WhereJudge wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:42 pm Oh, come on, at least 2 guys nearby using bots. 24/7 scouting and sending troop.
Read my post again

"dramatically reduced"
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

They need to get rid of ALL bot players, not just a "dramatically reduced" amount which, on reflection, is quite a statement...have you counted all the bot players that 'once were' compared to now?
Priest Guardian

DontBeaWuss wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:50 am They need to get rid of ALL bot players, not just a "dramatically reduced" amount which, on reflection, is quite a statement...have you counted all the bot players that 'once were' compared to now?
The health of the server is evident enough for any statement which is quite obviously one of the most healthy new servers I can recall in last few years.

As to getting rid of all the cheaters. will never happen as every game out there has such players.

I think any player who has played this game and a few servers will agree there has been a improvement. But as you know I am the White Knight of this game so maybe I am just bias :geek:

Return to “Feedback”