Old fashion worlds

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Mosryp

Old fashion worlds

Post by Mosryp »

I know we still see old fashion world in the choice like W 2 , but they are far advance

As well I know SK / FF are focus on new era as usa6

my question and my wish as many other will wish to see it happen it will be the creation of a old fashion world like we use to have . yes it is a longueur play on those wolrd and SK / FF are loosing money as a fast era peoples spend more money as those world are faster and the gread to finish first push player to buy .

but SK / FF can built one of the old fashion with the old prices and cost of buying and building lower of era world . and SK can do some sale where players will be interrested to buy in the old fashion world

yes Money / profit is important but to please customer it is as important and a old fashion world will bring back players who had leave as they hate era world

So SK / FF what do you think to bring back 1 or 2 old fashion world to bring back the interrest some are loosing or had already lost ,As era are for big spender and player like me got no chance to score big and get nice reward as Era map get control from day one till the end mostly by the same house . A old map the house in control change at least it kept interrest as you never know who will control

A reply on what you think will be nice
thank you
Priest Guardian

Re: Old fashion worlds

Post by Priest Guardian »

Global or UK map with old rule set I would play and spend $$$$ on. But at least by age 2 the free to play get caught up and can compete as many whales tend to leave to the newest map by that time. (guilty)

But still have hope of sinking my teeth into a server again with my old flame (SHK's)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: Old fashion worlds

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Firefly views ERA rules as an evolution of the AGE rules. They do not admit to mistakes.

AGE rule sets require gamemaster intervention at the rollover of an AGE. ERA servers require less interaction by Firefly which they view as an improvement.

Certainly more than a hundred, and perhaps as many as a thousand players have voiced their preference for AGE servers. Regardless Firefly on starts new works with ERA rule sets.

Abstractly, if they opened a new server with AGE rules, and 2 thousand players joined that server, firefly would have to admit that the ERA rules are not better then AGE rules.

And I will repeat once again, Firefly does not admit to mistakes.

Return to “Feedback”