Banning of players who cheat enquiry

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Kadael

Re: Banning of players who cheat enquiry

Post by Kadael »

I dunno, if SHK was a sub you wouldn't get the remainder of the month(s) back back would you :)
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012
WinNytHepOOh89

Post by WinNytHepOOh89 »

I wouldn't have believed that this sort of terms actually exist, if it wouldn't be for a friend that got banned and gets exactly this stuff as response from admins when he asks what is going on.

"FIREFLY MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE ACCOUNTS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON"

Like I mean, the absurdity of that aside, where do these rules actually come from? I just know the normal game rules that are accessible from the help section ingame. There is no word there about people being able to get banned out of nowhere for no reason. Can anyone clarify here where these different rules come from and since when they are in effect?

It seems incredible to me that Firefly would let people spend money on this game, and then delete the account WITHOUT REASONS. That is completely inacceptable behaviour. Every action needs to have reasons...not allways everyone understands them or agrees on them, but banning people just because you can? What is going on here???
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

There is a reason for every ban

I was even banned.........once

My old account 'FORTKNOX'. in the early days of gaming in SHK's

I was on TS and some players spoke very vulgar. I left TS. Then in game I was removed from a position. I replied in game text chat mail continuing the Team speak conversation (which was very vulgar and crude)

They reported my mail and I got banned for 7 days because of my mail

Point being is there is always a reason
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
sasquatch.

Post by sasquatch. »

When players are banned , they should be told why , Not just you broke the rules ,
too many players are mass reported and banned for playing from the same IP address .

Return to “Feedback”