Request to be able to use bot software

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
DontBeaWuss

Request to be able to use bot software

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Firefly....PLEASE amend the rules so that ALL players can use bots that are readily available and regularly seen being used by many players in multiple SHK online worlds.

It is so prevalent now that it might be wise for FF to actually emulate the bot software themselves and sell it to the SHK community, well, it's better that you get the money instead of the "illegal" bot sites that are easily found on the interconnected highway.

Some response would be nice from FF as long as it's not the usual boring line of "it's illegal blah blah so send report of blah blah to support" as this response is not cutting it any more.
Kadael

Re: Request to be able to use bot software

Post by Kadael »

I'd rather they block them entirely and then nerf max speed cards , or remove them entirely. Both actions being ignored are destroying the game, which is a shame because even with it's faults (really slow etc), it's still better than most out there.
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

That's the whole point Kadael….FF are not doing anything to stop bot software being used as we're still seeing it daily so, if they're gonna just let the bot software play then they should change the rules to allow ALL players to be able to use the bot software without punishment.
Kadael

Post by Kadael »

True enough, we'll see how things go. :)
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012
The Silent Baron

Post by The Silent Baron »

If action had been taken years ago about ALTs that then turned into bots, many problems now would not exist.
It makes me wonder why they are taking action now after years of complaining. Is it because they have just launched a new game and trying to push people across?
Ban all ALTs and bots or bloody listen to them and update the token and that will make it fair and balanced.
FF has tied themselves into knots now. Simply, bot users are more likely to spend money on the game than non not users. They buy more crowns, so paying £10 to third party is a small part of what they spend a month. So FF will end up banning the money. All because they have been lazy over years. Allowing ALTs because they both have premiums. Pppffff.
Anyway, I want to play with serious players but I want it fair. Update the game for a change, make the token worth having and at a sensible cost.
Otherwise I don't see a future. It really is an issue of FF OWN MAKING.

Return to “Feedback”