Ransacking is a broken mechanic

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Mao Thedong

Ransacking is a broken mechanic

Post by Mao Thedong » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:06 am

this can apply to pillaging too. I just had another player send 100 pikemen against my castle with relatively strong walls filled with about 70 archers and I had 5 of my buildings destroyed pretty much instantly. all the enemy pikemen had to do was run up o my walls and hug them a bit in order to destroy my 5 buildings even though they didn't even have the time to destroy one square of stone walls. there is no way that those pikemen would have been able to get through my walls and defeat me but 5 of my buildings are still destroyed. So why is this a thing? it only cost the enemy player 26 pikemen in order to destroy my 5 buildings and now I'm going to have to wait about a day and a half until all of my stuff is rebuilt.

If someone wants to destroy all my stuff, the least they should have to do is send enough troops to make it through my defenses.

Sir Glennalot

Re: Ransacking is a broken mechanic

Post by Sir Glennalot » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:41 am

He made it through your defences. The white line around your castle field is where the ransack and pillage counter starts counting down so you need to get that enclosed to prevent successful attacks.
I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Lord Darko900

Re: Ransacking is a broken mechanic

Post by Lord Darko900 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:34 am

Ransacking is the best thing about this game :P
Yoooooooooo

Return to “Feedback”