Premium World

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
---Manikan---

Premium World

Post by ---Manikan--- » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:57 am

Hallo Guys,

for the lazy reader i will create a short verison first. How about a World without cards and where you have to have a premium token active to be able to play. Are you intrested, what suggestions would you make and firefly be willing to invent such a world.

Greetings Manikan

---Manikan---

Re: Premium World

Post by ---Manikan--- » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:57 am

Hallo Guys,

I recently had a lot of leftover time to think about some idea for the future of Stronghold Kingdoms.

Some might have heard about the bug using on the KI-World to get basically never ending cards, cardpoints and cardpacks. After that as far as i know the involed players were punished and as a responds to that some stoped playing. The core problem here i think are the cards. They give such massive advantages in the game that players stop playing when they lose them or are tempted to risk there accounts by using bugs to get them in the first place.

I always thought of this as the greatest "MMO" Browsergamelike game that is out there and play for over 7 years now. I also noticed that if i want to go to a new world from my world i should better bring some cards with me to have a good start alongside the other experienced players. But if you do not have those cards or just started the game you propably have not a great chance of keeping up the speed with the other players who use cards obviously.

The game has given us a lot of generous gifts, like giveways, the update to 32 cards per week or the introduction of quests, KI-World or treasure castles. So there are a lot of opportunitys even for free to play players to kind of keep up with others.

But i would like to make the diffrence between newer players and old ones, rich or poor and from new world or old ones a little smaller.

How about a world without cards, it could reintrest old players who have left the game, it gives new players better opportunitys to kind of keep up with the speed of older ones ( was like this as i started the game, no one just put a finished village at the first day on the map) and it would promote skill and invested time over how big your wallet is.

At this point most playes and Firefly probably asking themselfes how in the world would be this server payed for. Well in the last years i noticed less players use there Premium Tokens and focus on the advantages of cards espacially on old world. So why not make the Premium Token mandatory to play this new world. Many players might now think they could then just as well invest thier 5-10 euros per mouth for playing on that world into cards and just play present worlds and they would be right to assume so, but those players i would like to invite to consider the changes a world without cards would bring, espacially in the early game.

Maybe we can make a little discussion happen here to this topic, advantages disadvatages, would you be intrested, what thinks firefly about that and what changes would mawbe be nessecary to the game on such a world if any.

Greetings Manikan

Return to “Feedback”