Confused and Shocked

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Priest Guardian

Re: Confused and Shocked

Post by Priest Guardian » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:44 pm

Lord Friendly wrote:Sorry you missed the opening of this World.

The reason you didn't receive the World 10 email - Was due to not opening our previous emails. We're a small company and cannot afford to email the entire mailing list every time we announce something. So instead, mails are sent out to people who are opening our emails or occasionally open the other emails sent from us.
makes sense and appreciate the reply. I am subscribed to the youtube channel which I check weekly. Maybe I missed the email

But a warm welcome ingame with old friends and my favorite map have put aside my grumbling discontent and I am now doing my best to rank and research up to speed, thanks
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Priest Guardian

Re: Confused and Shocked

Post by Priest Guardian » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:59 am

I would also challenge Firefly to the question of which of their games made the most total revenue for them

I know stronghold kingdoms is a steady revenue source and probably exceeded any individual crusader release

So I ask, why not do a SHK's 2 ? or a serious revamp of the current one. Like more troop types and perhaps a fantasy map which could be that of Stronghold itself with the nations of Wolf / Rat / Pig etc?
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Feedback”