The Russian problem

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Lawlmaker

The Russian problem

Post by Lawlmaker »

From multi accounting to botting, finding you online and doxing you on facebook, now hacking accounts of players that invade their land ingame, at what point does firefly do something? When someone is swatted and gets killed?

I've been playing this game for a very long time and have donated well over a thousand dollars to this company as well as buying nearly all their games. If you do nothing about the russians you will lose another player forever. Literally 90%+ of the problems plaguing this game stems from Russians.

As I type this, global conflict 5 is in a 1v1, ALL YOUR * PLAYERS AGAINST THE RUSSIANS.

This has happened now on every world they play on, they cheat so much that we have to kill them first to play the game, fix your * you * idiots.
W4/W6/EU1/EU2/USA1/HERETIC/GLOBAL1/CHINA1/GLOBAL5
Lord Nielster

Re: The Russian problem

Post by Lord Nielster »

I agree, seeing right now as I play. Day 90 of a new world and Russians with unlimited faith points already.
DontBeaWuss

Re: The Russian problem

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Maybe they can't fix the problem and don't want to admit it...silence seems to be their strategy for SHK so that they can focus on their newer games.

Return to “Feedback”