it could be a good game without be pay 2 win?

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Lord Christhoper

it could be a good game without be pay 2 win?

Post by Lord Christhoper » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:33 pm

i wonder how it could be this game with same oportunities for everyone...
i mean in this game power should be shared, people aiming to something, working in team to get it!
i think SK is not all of thouse thing, painfully. I started with a friend not long time ago in domination, even spending some crowns just to see how a couple guys take all countries and houses available.

I mean release another version were u buy the game to even 60 dolars if the problem here is the money, but at least that everyone had same oportunities. I think people that know the game prefer to spend 60 dolars than have to play FOREVER in disavantage.
im not playing and im not coming back because somebody will pay and nomatter what i do i will not grow as quickly as him and by far. Ofcourse its a shame because i want to play and with out being pay 2 win could be such a good game!!!
Last edited by Lord Christhoper on Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

MiladySkye

Re: it could be a good game without be pay 2 win?

Post by MiladySkye » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:23 pm

Lord Christhoper wrote:i wonder how it could be this game with same oportunities for everyone...
i mean in this game power should be shared, people aiming to something, working in team to get it!
i think SK is not all of thouse thing painfully. I started with a friend not long time ago in domination, even spending some crowns just to see how a couple guys take all offices available.

I mean release another version were u buy the game to even 60 dolars if the problem here is the money, but at least that everyone had same oportunities.
im not playing and im not coming back because somebody will pay and nomatter what i do i will not grow as quickly as him and by far. Ofcourse its a shame because i want to play!

Some players have been asking for a level playing field and a World without crowns/cards for years . . . and I mean literally years. Some of the players who used to be in favor of fair/balanced worlds have now taken up the motto, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" (including cheating themselves or turning a blind eye to the cheaters just so they can be left alone enough to grow). It's very sad.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Lord Christhoper

Re: it could be a good game without be pay 2 win?

Post by Lord Christhoper » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:23 am

Yes, its very sad, i could be now playing and i cant.
I understand what u say, they so desesperadly to play that they just there to help the 3 guys that spend all the money to get the rank and position.

i dont know the financial situation of ff but regardless i hope they know this game should not be pay 2 win because it break the mechanics! they have a massive multiplayer were u can buy stuff to win, its just against the rules of almost all massive games were u have to work hard to progress...

they still have some player base so i think its time to them to change before its too late. I mean how many player (or income) they lost because game mechanics are broke because 2 or 3 guys that spend money? how many quit this game because of that, how many houndred or thousands?

Return to “Feedback”