Back from a two year break. The change to raze is terrible.

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
AntiCapt

Back from a two year break. The change to raze is terrible.

Post by AntiCapt »

Back from a two year break from the game.

Start on global 4, level up, get to Knight and wonder why I can't raze.

Someone tells me, now you can only raze at Marquis.. well that's absolutely stupid.

Just reached Marquis right as war breaks out.. still can't raze.

Without raze I'm useless, there's no point me even fighting in the war, ready to quit the game again instead.

Just yesterday H19 are capping the the villas around me, they are about to capture my mate and I went for a counter-raze only to get to the point of sending it to remember you can't do that anymore, stupid!

I understand the reasons why a change to the raze mechanic might have been needed but going from Knight to Prince and nuking the raze feature at the same time is a game breaking change in my opinion, it completely changes combat in a very negative way.

Really not sure if there's any point playing.

CHANGE IT BACK!! Who actually asked for this change??
Priest Guardian

Re: Back from a two year break. The change to raze is terrib

Post by Priest Guardian »

I only have 2 problems with the new rule set .

Speed - way too fast a game length. I for one will not spend $$$ on a game that ends in 1 year (waste of money). 2 and half year length for a server is fine, I would spend money to better myself there if I landed on day 1. This can be modified easily by adjusting the glory pts race

Inclusiveness - Far too many new players are left out in the first age because there is no room for them in a house or faction. Thats a bad mechanic when the reason so many of us hang around is because of community. How can new players become a part of the community if there is no seat left for them. Such a mechanic does not result in any expansion of community base :cry:
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
AntiCapt

Re: Back from a two year break. The change to raze is terrib

Post by AntiCapt »

After reading this H19 completely razed me out, 6 villas.

I can't even raze them back, how am I meant to fight?

Return to “Feedback”