Where is the Report button?!

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
RedHawk7

Where is the Report button?!

Post by RedHawk7 »

I have to report a player who is using multiple accounts, threatening, swearing, insulting, being a troll and making my playtime a nightmare.

I have proof, both written and screenshots, I have testimony of other players who also suffer from his alt accounts, I made a post in GC4 about him...

Where is the "Report" button in game? I spent almost 20 minutes searching for it and didn't find it and said "ok, I'll check the website" and there is no report button! I have to send a mail? What?

Firefly cmon! You put badly made png colored faces so we can "identify" players around us (which is useless, I don't think anyone uses it) but you still haven't put back the "report button"?
Kralj Luka

Re: Where is the Report button?!

Post by Kralj Luka »

You need to send ticket to support
DontBeaWuss

Re: Where is the Report button?!

Post by DontBeaWuss »

To report the mail - open the mail and hit the "report this mail" button...

For everything else, you'll need to send in a ticket -> http://support.strongholdkingdoms.com

I would add, don't expect any replies from FF apart from the generic - "Thanks for your report. We here at Firefly take matters like these very seriously and will investigate this situation. As outlined in our privacy policies and to prevent abuse, we will not be able to directly inform you of our investigation's results or any resulting actions taken against another account."

There are many players that have been reported, however, I still see them so I would take their stance on investigations with a pinch of salt....good luck all the same, would be good to see players that do break the rules to actually be banned.

This does not happen on a regular basis though because they most likely pay to play, therefore, it's gonna be hard to get rid of FFs income stream from them.

Return to “Feedback”