Trolls

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
correllian

Trolls

Post by correllian »

There is a county I am currently in that has a Baron, 2 x Viscounts and a Prince that have been have trolling for years. 4 accounts that continually respawn every few days and then delete parish castles and guilds. They gold raid, but people in the county don't sit on much gold in their parishes. It ends up being am awful never-ending game experience of whack-a-troll.

So who are these players? 4 acquaintances that made a pact to spend the rest of the life of the game trolling 1 county? 4 accounts with 1 person indefinitely spending a lot of money on premium tokens? Or 1 person that has found a way around the multiple account rules enabling them to incur no expense and with very little effort, ruin the game for many other people. Whoever they are, they don't add much that is positive or competitive to game.

If the cost of monks and the faith cost for monking votes was to increase it would go a long way to reduce the impact of low effort trolling.
Priest Guardian

Re: Trolls

Post by Priest Guardian »

Fortunately there are many servers to play and it is unlikely these trolls play every server

Aside from that I would say most active servers with leading houses monitor such things and usually all gang up on such trouble makers to reset them time and time again in attempts to discourage them along with other game tactics to mitigate what they can do
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
correllian

Post by correllian »

Actually I think I should thank the trolls. I came back to the game after a long break and have realized it was a mistake. Too many other games out there to try out.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

correllian wrote:Actually I think I should thank the trolls. I came back to the game after a long break and have realized it was a mistake. Too many other games out there to try out.
Yes but did you read my signature?
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
JustAnotherFarmer

Post by JustAnotherFarmer »

When you fully understand the mechanics of shk you will not find a better game to play. Also trolls can't harm you when you got the knowledge how to counter them... This game has a really really high skill cap and you need years of experience to fully understand, but then it is awesome. That's also why the player base stayed nearly the same over the last few years. I play for about 10 years now and know nearly every one. The features and cards back in time were less and game pace also slower. I guess for newer players it might be really hard to get a hold of everything so and they get frustrated fast. Most importantly you needa find an experienced group that explains you the higher mechanics, then you never had quit for sure... Brilliant game, but money hungry haha
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Priest Guardian wrote:……….Aside from that I would say most active servers with leading houses monitor such things and usually all gang up on such trouble makers to reset them time and time again in attempts to discourage them along with other game tactics to mitigate what they can do
On ROTW, the trolls that are there have amassed many many thousands of points because they can sit in peacetime, killing all the rats and snakes and then move on to another Charter to do the same all over again and again...this Server is unbalanced compared to the rest of the Servers.

Return to “Feedback”