30 day vacation mode is BS

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
King Dale II

30 day vacation mode is BS

Post by King Dale II »

I waited 30 flippin days to use the vacation mode just to find out I HAD TO PAY FOR THE * THING!! * FIRELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prince Balian

Re: 30 day vacation mode is BS

Post by Prince Balian »

o? you have to have a token in play?
King Dale II

Post by King Dale II »

NOW WORTH A DIME!! NOTHING IS!! This game SUCKS! Everything about it the AI of your own troops SUCK =! Half of them just stand around getting killed no matter how you set them up! Then you got to deal with the constant bombardment of the AI that is "suppose" to be equal, but it's so constant and the rebuild time for you castle is so ridiculously high is just not worth playing... gotta pay to win this game sucks and I've had it!!
Leanad

Post by Leanad »

King Phillip II wrote:It isn't that bad.

My advice to you, if you are still willing to try it out, is to reach out to some bigger more experienced players around you. Just check on the map and send out some mails.

Ask them to scout your castle, forward them some reports and they will give you tips on how you should build / attack.

If you're willing to play solo: yes, you will need to pay money to this game in order to compete. But if you find a team with more players, you don't need to pay to win.
I wouldn't suggest trying to reason with this player, he is a rouge on USA3 map and H1 has removed him. He re spawned in San Antonio.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

you can only do 15 days vacation at the end of the 7 day token

Return to “Feedback”