A possible game idea

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Maxor

A possible game idea

Post by Maxor »

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if this has been said but maybe you guys could have merchants & priests speed up by a small increasing fraction if one were to have a good happiness scale. Let's say one had a happiness on 110. The merchant/priest speedup would be like 1.10 or if it's low like 50 it'd be .50.

I think some kind of setup like this in-game would entice players to maintain their villages & give players a consistent baseline to limit those that have been on every day for years compared to those who may be on 1 time a week. After all, while research helps it doesn't allow those who may be newer to have that advantage of a faster merchant/priest. The happiness speedup/decrease can help motivate & keep players on more while keeping some kind of improved balance system.

I know it's probably been mentioned before or it's probably some idea that won't come into the game's existence but I feel it would be an awesome add on to it.

I'll leave this for the devs to ponder.
Priest Guardian

Re: A possible game idea

Post by Priest Guardian »

currently the game cards give boosts to speed for scouts / merchants / monks / armies and a couple cards also increase the carry capacity of merchants. I am not sure any other bonuses would be required as currently max research and speed cards produce some insane effects

cards and card points are easy to acquire and you can spend those cashed in cards you dislike for points which then allow you to purchase the speed cards you desire. All done for free without spending any money
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Feedback”