Core Player Base

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Priest Guardian

Core Player Base

Post by Priest Guardian »

Sorry Firefly , I know this is not the right thread to post this but...…………………..

So you check the forums and play the game daily. QUALIFIED!

I would like to know who of the English speaking crowd still do these 2 things. Perhaps on this thread when the next new server opens we can ALL join together in one area to play together and get to know one another and even become friends

All you need to do is post your name. If you want to add something else then go ahead. Otherwise just post your name HERE. That will say that you play SHK's Daily and check forums

Let me start by saying I have been a ALPHA game tester for Firefly SHK's and still love this game and look forward to any/all future updates

Priest Guardian / FORTKNOX(Alpha /Beta Game Tester)

Re: Core Player Base

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I check the forum daily.

I am heavily involved in USA-3 and maintain a position on the remaining English speaking AGE servers to monitor the Glory Races and post updates. I cannot bring myself to check on any ERA servers. I am astounded how long my villages on USA-4 have lasted.

When I can find them I will post my Battle Zones concept from USA-3 3rd age.

Deke
DekeYoungAtlanta

disappointing few responses.
Priest Guardian

Well as the years have passed in this game so have friends I once played with. Like ALL games players move on and new ones arrive. However we are still here for different reasons I am sure

I just feel one of the best aspects of this game compared to other mmo's I have played is how easy it is to meet players worldwide and how quickly it is to form a friendship or hatred(lol) for them

Either way , I will post here if I am joining any new servers when they launch as well as my starting location. Deke and Phillip are both 'stand up' players in my books and I always welcome any opportunity to play with either of you. But I am throwing the invitation out to anyone (even past enemies) . So even if they are shy to post on the forums they will still have the chance to join
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Priest Guardian

Global Conflict 4 !

Putting out the word and emails out to my previous allies/team M8's

I will spawn on the Ivory Coast of Africa , anyone interested just land in Africa. That's the goal continent . tons of King seats

My game focus will be Africa and only Africa. One House with no sister houses . Encourage each player to occupy a King seat or assist other team M8's with larger countries within Africa by owning parishes

Be diplomats and be peaceful to all outside Africa. Become vicious to anyone wanting to invade Africa

Be helpful and close nit to service the house within Africa.

There is NO agenda outside Africa

sound interesting? join me there. If it come together it will be fun otherwise it will fizz out by day 30. Either way that how I will approach GC 4
DekeYoungAtlanta

Priest, As much as I enjoy playing with you I cannot stomach the ERA rule set. I am going to spawn a village just to track how fast the houses are locked down and to document the plight of players who join this "new server" just to be shut out of the Glory Race.
Priest Guardian

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:Priest, As much as I enjoy playing with you I cannot stomach the ERA rule set. I am going to spawn a village just to track how fast the houses are locked down and to document the plight of players who join this "new server" just to be shut out of the Glory Race.
I know brother and personally I will add to what you said that I think 1 year is too fast for all the ages on a global conflict server. That's my guess that GC3 will be over by Dec
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

better late then never, I do nto use forums as much as I used to mainly because there is no big wars anymore and that used to fuel my use of the forums.
GC4 or 5 or whatevr where on I will also not join due to era rules, they suck and there is nothing to play 4, I will continue on Gc2, w9,w7 and ai world dont really have a main world these days just kind of pop around and see which one is most interesting.
DekeYoungAtlanta

I spawned in Mali. I will post hourly player counts for the rest of the day.

Return to “Feedback”