AI Worlds

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
DontBeaWuss

AI Worlds

Post by DontBeaWuss »

As the newest Ai server is being devastated with trolls and therefore denying new and inexperienced players from killing easy ai like the rats and snakes - an easy solution would be to not be able to kill Ai while your villa is in peacetime.

Many trolls are clearing the map of the easy Ai, gathering thousands of spins in the process, by attacking from nipple villas sitting in peacetime. This means that normal players cannot do anything to them while they see their lands cleared. If normal players are online and have the means, they can try and take the rat/snake before the troll gets there, however, these trolls are online most of the day and night, therefore, many players will be in their beds while the lands are being cleared.

I'm sure this has been brought up before during the original rotw and heretic - you missed a trick here FF as the server is a dead duck if we cannot fight the trolls.
Priest Guardian

Re: AI Worlds

Post by Priest Guardian »

Not sure I agree with this thread

Yes I am a carder (lets clear that up)

I played this server for a short while and was able to level up by just killing AI. HOWEVER! Getting to that point was expensive (in cards that is). I no longer play that server for one simple fact

I rather pay FF $$$$ to get crowns and cards than farm for free

So that being said, I personally think its all about how a free to play player spends their research points. It must be Military tree to succeed on wolf server

Once my military tree was researched I had no problem killing AI. I do not see how doing this would be a problem for FTP players
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Not sure you've replied to the correct thread priest guardian - it's nothing to do with carders.

I'm talking about trolls (in this case trolls bringing their war against each other from other servers into this server) being able to clear Ai while sitting in peacetime ie, nipple villas, then, once one area is cleared they let wolf or pig Ai take their nipple villa (or it gets razed) and the player then sets up a new nipple villa in peacetime and clears another area, rinse and repeat.

While this is going on, normal players cannot raze these nipple holding trolls as they are sitting in peacetime.

If they were not in peacetime, then normal players would be able to raze them before any damage is done.

It is unfair to normal players on this pve server to watch some trolls hunting out other trolls who then clear the rats and snakes from large areas of land - several players from two factions are each hunting each others' rats and snakes while the rest of us can't do anything while they sit in their peacetime nipple villas.
Priest Guardian

seems to me its about the "troll" beating the other players to the punch so to speak with killing AI

Glad you cleared up that these trolls are not carders. Then they are just like the rest of free to play players, but seems they had the right idea and correctly researched their military tree to be able to kill all these AI

Sounds like fair play to me.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

You're still missing the point.

Anyway, forget about it....as far as you're concerned, hunting players across several servers is fair play......
Priest Guardian

I am trying to understand

just explain to me what it is that these players are doing that you are unable to do also

Return to “Feedback”