New world idea

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
dyank001

New world idea

Post by dyank001 »

Has anyone ever asked for a No card world, something like 1 era, smaller map maybe england nothing global. 10 glory rounds with better than normal prizes for use on other worlds. Just Skill vs Skill the team with the best strategy wins not the team that can spam the most cards. FF is making money hand over fist already with this game what would it hurt to have a No card world? If this has been done or answered, my apologizes I have been away from the game for a while

Edit: Did not mean to post this in mobile feedback, altho I play on mobile and pc. I am also not a new player who does not spend any cash on the game, I am not a mega euro spender but I spend more than my wife would like to know about! FF should give a lil back to the community and even use it as an add campaign to hook some new players or something.

REQUEST moved please to the english feedback forums.
Last edited by dyank001 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Imuks76

Re: New world idea

Post by Imuks76 »

wow,great idea,no cards at all,only premiums allowed,because developers need money to pay for server,so we need pay for it anyway, buy premiums for example
dyank001

Post by dyank001 »

Yes I guess premium only would be a way for them to pay for the server and make a buck. So what do you do to the ones who just stop paying for premium once they get in the world? Delete their village? Maybe premium only to join a faction or factions with premium only players are house eligible? As far as the cost of the server I am sure FF is making enough loot hand over fist to eat the cost as a thank you to its supporters if not why not close out some of these tired / stagnated worlds sitting on era 100 with 3 active players card farming on rotw to keep their elite status on said world without spending anymore money.
Cripper2

Post by Cripper2 »

Its a great idea. Maybe make a special premium token that is just used to play that world.
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

"Subscription World" anyone? I asked for this, but we need more people like you guys asking or it will never happen-
rule for world is you must play premium or you cant sell, monk, attack ANYTHING or build anything
a few hours of work firefly for a world you could make money off of and have 25k players in- you just need to ADVERTISE IT i mean like really- is it so hard to have Facebook ads running for you people? i have thought more than once about doing advertising for you when i get my money from my website and other projects rolling in, just because i want to build a massive payer base so you will listen to people on the forums more.
first the new updates you promised us this year, then this next year- LIKE IN JANUARY!
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

by the way, Philip i love your COA and signature on here
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

the admins float around, looking at all the ideas here, they saw this by now, and are laughing it off, prolly, but i will actually make a new thread with it, maybe if we flood the forums...
dyank001

Post by dyank001 »

I actually had hoped for more players to support or comment on the thread, but it appears that not much of the community actually comes here. It would be hard to laugh off a post with several hundred replies (wait nm some companies do it often). I am sure there are alot of players who would think its a bad idea because cards are the only way they can win (or troll). Even the playing field to just subs only with no cards and alot of trolls and non skilled players would not want to play that server. I could be wrong... more often than not I am.

I really think it could be great for FF though, draw more players to a cheaper server, set the hook and when the world ends reel them over to the normal servers. Maybe run it limited time only or even less glory rounds and bring it back once or twice a year depending on how fast it goes.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

they won't do it because it won't make them any money....
dyank001

Post by dyank001 »

How would it not make any money? Even carding my heart out on 1 world its still like the watching grass grow at times, that's why I play on 6 worlds as I am sure that so many others do as well. New players attracted to the idea of a free world or a small sub fee world would surely spill over into the other worlds which would net more cash for FF in the long run.
Once the hook is set its hard to shake free... Just ask my wife every time she tell me no more shk spending and then once I get a hold of that card its the first thing I do. * I'm not even a competitive player and I still spend cause I can't stand how slow it can be at times.

Return to “Feedback”