The Russians won't let me play

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
xoo xoo

The Russians won't let me play

Post by xoo xoo »

I have been playing over two years and now am crowned prince. My faction got into a squabble with the Russians over territory we already held. I took out one of them and they ended up razing me out. Now I start a new village and as soon as the peace period ends I get razed. It doesn't matter where because I have tried the east, Texas, central America, Australia and I am on the tenth village with 11 more hours to go. I feel sad that they are so vindictive they won't let me play. I understood at first but this has gone on for months. I could give up and start another account but I hate to throw away all that farming I did to get to crowned prince. I wish I could change my game name so they couldn't hunt me down.
Priest Guardian

Re: The Russians won't let me play

Post by Priest Guardian »

My experience with this issue is when such a trial presents itself..................best to move to a new server. If they follow you then you got a legit claim

Part of this game relies on ones ability to negotiate successfully without causing too much grief. I personally quit W-9 because of a some what similar circumstance where I left as a Crown Prince with 40 villages over 1 mil faith and 10 mil gold. Later I found out the player was banned permanently from the game but I cannot return to that server due to history

Honestly, just move on if you love the game, there are many new players out there for you to meet and befriend who will gladly help you get set up on a new server.........without the headaches you experienced
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

name the players, on here, every one of them- then we can berate stronghold kingdoms admin if he don't do anything about it
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

immmm baaaackkkkk

Return to “Feedback”