Questions to FF - AGe, UK, PC interface

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
larsbagge

Questions to FF - AGe, UK, PC interface

Post by larsbagge »

I have a few questions I hope FF can answer:

1. Will there be any worlds using Age rules ever again?

2. Will the be any UK worlds ever again?

3. Will the interface of PC be substituted with the interface of the mobile gameplay as seems to be the case for Mac users?
trickthat

Re: Questions to FF - AGe, UK, PC interface

Post by trickthat »

in another post they said another age world, possible, uk likely coming soon....please let them know all the mobile issues and they will stop talking about that and go back on mac, m or they will fix mobile
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Dev Diary for state of the game 2018 they said UK map in 2018 was very likely

My guess is it will be era rules

I personally like the era rules now with only a reservation to how fast it is. GC3 and H-13 are knocking off glory rounds in 3 days on Age 2 . They do not even hold that much land and its this fast :shock:

If the speed could be dialed back a little then new era rules would be a lot better I think . a server that lasts 1 and half years is ideal to me. But looks like GC3 will conclude in less than a year :(

I also still support the idea of either more players per faction say 25 instead of 20 or 6 factions per house instead of 5 for a global conflict map
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
larsbagge

Post by larsbagge »

If SH is to survive it is Age rules, UK map, PC interface working on all platforms with follow ups every second month.

How a manager in FF accepted to introduce Era rules, multiple platforms and introducing a new (mobile) interface (and even changing the existing Mac interface) at the same time is unbeliveable and a blunder with so many issues to prove the point.

When it works cross platformwise introducing alternative rules (improved Era Rules) and develop these becomes relevant, but not before.
larsbagge

Post by larsbagge »

thanks for feedback. Do elaborate on why no new worlds will be using Age Rules?

We are many who find those rules superior and have been playing the game with those rules for a long time.

From the perspective of supporting the players I cannot think of a reason why not a world like UK with Age rules should not be possible.

I am more than certain many would join.
larsbagge

Post by larsbagge »

So after several months with EU5 adn wulf returns any chance FF can issue a Uk world with old rules? Only thing that works and will make money for FF
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

It seems to me that it would be easier to rewrite the client code as a java console app than trying to maintain 3 or 4 separate version of the client. That way you only have one client that you would have to maintain, and you wouldn't need to go through any approval process for updates or distribution. You would also get the benefit of periodic security updates and it even has the means to detect bots and other fraudulent users.

Return to “Feedback”